robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
2+2 didnt someone see him in hale barns having a bite to eat a week or two back very interesting!

No he wasn't. It was a Twitter wind-up by Neil Fairbrother.

Van Persie was on holiday back in Holland on day in question.

He was trying to drum up publicity for that shitty Players Bar in Hale, coincidentally co-owned by Freddie Flintoff.

CITYROBBO said:
Please tell me RVP isnt happening Tolmie.. Good to see you back mate

Can't tell you that mate. He has been Mancini's No.1, but we went cold a fortnight ago with the numbers involved.

Just another tactic, funny how Arsenal have now briefed United are in for him, exactly the M.O they used re Nasri, trying to drive the price.

United need to concentrate on keeping the players they have, as they will again find out in the next day or so.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
CITYROBBO said:
Please tell me RVP isnt happening Tolmie.. Good to see you back mate

Can't tell you that mate. He has been Mancini's No.1, but we went cold a fortnight ago with the numbers involved.

Just another tactic, funny how Arsenal have now briefed United are in for him, exactly the M.O they used re Nasri, trying to drive the price.

United need to concentrate on keeping the players they have, as they will again find out in the next day or so.

Oh please tell me this is about potato head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.