robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
csit17 said:
Silva and Ibra to PSG confirmed by Berlusconi

Pack your bags Edin you're off to Italy son :)

Welcome to Manchester Mr Van Persie, we have 2 restaurants don't you know :)
Edited for accuracy ;)

Fair enough, either or LOL

Danamy said:
Juve aren't going away on this one
They need him massively. They're an RVP away from being a massive threat in Europe next season, and they've been able to save funds for him by signing other players on co-ownership deals etc..

Joehannes said:
Danamy said:
They need him massively. They're an RVP away from being a massive threat in Europe next season, and they've been able to save funds for him by signing other players on co-ownership deals etc..

RvP more likely to go to Juve - really cant see him here - too much shit from Le Arse fans - an easier sell to the family (Manchester or Italy) and will win stuff - will get lots of games and be the primary striker

Joehannes said:
Danamy said:

Now that Lucio's in the bag they see RVP as the missing ingredient

Has all the shit surrounding Juve's coach been cleared up yet? That could be a small factor in where Robin van Persie is heading,

Hope he goes to Juve and we keep what we have. Although If Edin goes to Milan then, either give Guidetti a shot or bring in another young striker, we have to keep hold of Mario, Kun and Tevez for now and I would love Edin to stay, if he has the chance to be the main striker at Milan then I'd understand if goes and I'd be more dissappointed if the others left.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Hope he goes to Juve and we keep what we have. Although If Edin goes to Milan then, either give Guidetti a shot or bring in another young striker, we have to keep hold of Mario, Kun and Tevez for now and I would love Edin to stay, if he has the chance to be the main striker at Milan then I'd understand if goes and I'd be more dissappointed if the others left.
Only this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.