robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vamps said:
He can suck a big one and go to Juve! I still remember his shit from city - arse a few years ago.... and hes been shite at the euros!

I remember the "shit" too, running down the line doing some sort of salute and calling us names.................

I'd still have him though, we're all fickle at the end of the day

Ronaldo would be harder to swallow................ cnut

SWP's back said:
With Ade and Carlos off I can't wait to see RVP in the flesh.

Would prefer Tevez to stay and Edin to go but one can't have everything I guess.
Carlos is off, where did that come from?

I don't need to know where you got the Pussy thing from, you told us it was already in the bag ages ago. I just await his appearance now at the Etihad. Have they set up the conference room yet, how many chairs?

Edin,aguer, tevez, balo ,

2 world class, that right aguero and tevez are world class?

Balo , bags of potentiol and one a little bit more mature ,with good euro under his belt

Edin, a game changer and when on form one of the most lethal in the busines

Sounds good, has a ring of stability. It is good enough to win everything

Which team has a better strike force? You tell me

Some say it can be improved, its all speculation. The 4 have had extra season and now pre season its only getting better. Just watch. Chemistry, variety ,class and quality

Striking department is closed for business,, a defender, a mid a wing, a fucking wing I tell you
That's what we looking at

blue wang said:

Balo , bags of potentiol and one a little bit more mature ,with good euro under his belt

Some say it can be improved, its all speculation. The 4 have had extra season and now pre season its only getting better. Just watch. Chemistry, variety ,class and quality

Striking department is closed for business,, a defender, a mid a wing, a fucking wing I tell you
Tevez is an unpredictable ****, is that right a "****"? Who knows where he'll be next season.

Edin wants more game time and he's not assured of that so who knows where he'll be next season.

Added to the the fact the club obviously want Van Persie..

simon23 said:
what we dont want is him going to utd....that would make them a real threat ...he would score 30+ for them easily

Im torn both ways on RVP...one hell of a player but not sure he would fit into our system and I dont like his personality either (on the pitch at least)...but he would def make us stronger so in that sense its a yes from me.....

If we have to lose one of our strikers to get him the one I would let go would be dzeko...he is the least versatile out of the 4 we have.....

If we dont get rvp Id be happy to stay as we are as long as we retain all the other 4

I want to see a winger or two brought in but I think thats still the english footbal mentality stuck in me and I know and recognise that we play in a different (and better) way now....but it would be still nice to have the option

Absolutely agree, we must buy him if only to stop him going to United. This time last year I was terrified Bacon Face may sign Sneijder which would have tipped things their way. This time round as things are, and if the rags cannot get a big name in, we'll walk the league. We must forget all the crap we're hung up about when it comes to the personalities of the likes of Tevez and Van Persie. They're quite simply terrific players who match the requirements of the level Manchester City have now reached.

summer of 69 said:
simon23 said:
what we dont want is him going to utd....that would make them a real threat ...he would score 30+ for them easily

Im torn both ways on RVP...one hell of a player but not sure he would fit into our system and I dont like his personality either (on the pitch at least)...but he would def make us stronger so in that sense its a yes from me.....

If we have to lose one of our strikers to get him the one I would let go would be dzeko...he is the least versatile out of the 4 we have.....

If we dont get rvp Id be happy to stay as we are as long as we retain all the other 4

I want to see a winger or two brought in but I think thats still the english footbal mentality stuck in me and I know and recognise that we play in a different (and better) way now....but it would be still nice to have the option

Absolutely agree, we must buy him if only to stop him going to United. This time last year I was terrified Bacon Face may sign Sneijder which would have tipped things their way. This time round as things are, and if the rags cannot get a big name in, we'll walk the league. We must forget all the crap we're hung up about when it comes to the personalities of the likes of Tevez and Van Persie. They're quite simply terrific players who match the requirements of the level Manchester City have now reached.

If the rumor mill is to be believed (a dangerous proposition), then ManU is bidding 30 odd million on Lucas Moura. If that's true, I'd say RVP isn't a serious target of theirs, as I don't see them spending that much money over the transfer window. Besides they still have Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, and the apparently un-sellable Berbatov.

And RVP takes the shit from us about his attitude towards City in the past, but I honestly think he's matured over the last couple seasons. May have been a dick in the past, but tbh we have changed a lot in a short time, why not him?

As far as bringing in a winger goes, I am hugely opposed to the idea, unless it is on the cheap. Wingers are a terrible, terrible fit into our style of play. With Richards and Clichy able to power down the flanks, they don't even bring a new dynamic to our offense. Besides, our strikers aren't at their best receiving crosses in the box, but rather by using movement and a mixture of short and long passes to find open looks. If you want to see how well pure wingers fit into our squad look no further than AJ. There is a reason he doesn't get much playing time, and it isn't because he lacks quality at his position.

Another dynamic to this is that I believe RVP may fit into our style of play even better than he fit in at Arsenal. His frankly underrated passing ability (8th in the league in assists, 2nd among strikers) would be glorious with all the finishing ability that City can call upon, not to mention his own prodigious talent in that regard.

pudge said:
blue wang said:

Tevez is an unpredictable ****, is that right a "****"? Who knows where he'll be next season.

Edin wants more game time and he's not assured of that so who knows where he'll be next
season.

Added to the the fact the club obviously want Van Persie..

"Details details don't bther me with the details, just tell me when its done, who said that.?"

"Winston churchill"

"No me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.