robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 wrote:
It looks like he is nearly our player.

Sauce?

Edit. Fuck off with the hunch bollocks. :)

Last edited by mcfc2607 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
think that should be source!

I just love the way newspapers make out United can sign players for less money.

Mail on Sunday claiming Van Persie will go to either city or united. City will bid £30m but they will accept utd bid of less.

This on back of Moura having bid rejected of £32.4m from chelsea yet united can get him for £20m. again the mail.

funny

coulsonblue said:

Mail on Sunday claiming Van Persie will go to either city or united. City will bid £30m but they will accept utd bid of less.

This on back of Moura having bid rejected of £32.4m from chelsea yet united can get him for £20m. again the mail.

funny

In view of the bad blood between Le Arse and ourselves then providing that the rags bid somewhere near us then i think they will accept the rag bid even if it means they will lose out on a few million

Le Arse bought RvP for about 2.5 million - what ever they sell him for say 30 million from City or 28 Million from the rags the are quids in

dctid said:
coulsonblue said:

funny

In view of the bad blood between Le Arse and ourselves then providing that the rags bid somewhere near us then i think they will accept the rag bid even if it means they will lose out on a few million

Le Arse bought RvP for about 2.5 million - what ever they sell him for say 30 million from City or 28 Million from the rags the are quids in

We got Kompany for £6m. If we sold him for £20m that would be "quids in" to you?

johnmc said:
dctid said:
coulsonblue said:

funny

We got Kompany for £6m. If we sold him for £20m that would be "quids in" to you?

Vinny's worth far more than 20 mil.

coulsonblue said:

funny

United's £20m bid for Lucas was rejected...

flb said:
fairyfeet said:
flb said:
Its not about Tevez though is it,its about getting in a better player than Edin,of which there is no doubt that is what RVP is.

RVP fits our system better than Edin

We need 4 top class strikers to carry us through a season

Just thinking this over and i can't think of a club anywhere with 4 top class strikers

The shits over the road

Rooney
Wellshit
The little poo
Berbatov

Chelsea (last season)

Drogba
Torres
Sturridge
Lukaku

Having 4 top class strikers is okay if you play more than striker at once.
United don't have 4 strikers competing for one position.
Rooney played most a lot of the season together w/ Welbeck up top.
To be fair the 4 top strikers situation is not sustainable, Berbatov is counting down the time til he is out of the door, Hernandez form suffered through lack of consistent games.

As for Chelsea, I think Sturridge played as a CF once. He wasn't in consideration for the striker position last season.
He was a right winger last season, even when threadbare Malouda played in the centre before he did..... and for almost all of last season Lukaku was 18.
Drogba & Torres together was not sustainable.

City will do well to flex their financial muscles & keep Tevez to the end of his contract if he's not going to upset the squad similar to what United are doing with Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.