robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant pic , just think he will be singing songs of legends .
Yaya yaya yaya yaya

80s Shorts said:
petrovs right boot said:
Sounds to me like arsenal are just trying to push us to rush through a deal,on a side note,my little man Is 1 tomorrow,little champion he is :-)
59f2db1d-1f11-1a4d.jpg

Haha, great photo.

Happy Birthday to your little boy :)

But the main question is doe's he track back?

Great pic petrovs right boot, what a handsome little fella.

On that note of handsome, you err, you sure the err milkman didn't leave a little extra.

Considering (i am assuming for the sake of comedy) you look like quasimodo's sweaty ballsack, you can see why i may raise an eyebrow here :p

i8rags said:
Enjoy your day with the little fella, don't forget to sneak a peak on here though.

I usually just pretend I'm texting someone,......never works though,she just rolls her eyes and says " signed anyone yet" !!

Fergie: Glazers "always been as sensible as they can be...financing the team." "Problem for the Glazers is they aren't publicists" (mirror)<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm --<br /><br />This makes me laugh

“They don’t go out of their way to seek good publicity. They are happy to stay in the background, like (Roman) Abramovich at Chelsea.

Forzacitizens said:
Fergie: Glazers "always been as sensible as they can be...financing the team." "Problem for the Glazers is they aren't publicists" (mirror)

-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm --

This makes me laugh

“They don’t go out of their way to seek good publicity. They are happy to stay in the background, like (Roman) Abramovich at Chelsea.

He is in the wrong job. He should of been a stand up comedian :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.