robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just gonna go on an epic rant about FootballAgent49 and made up 'look at me, LOOK AT ME!' bllox from twitter 'ITK's' before realising.. I've been following him for the past two months
grin.gif

Ducado said:
carlos92 said:
Cartz said:
Don't know if it true he said it was defo and thought tell u what I was told. It been a boring transfer window for us all so what I got to lose ha ha ha. Defo not a RAG. About the anger I read to much on here to be blind that people don't get angry about it so cheers

At least you are honest. Just prepare yourself for dogs abuse if it does not happen.

We gave up on dogs abuse for Wums a long time ago, we like to put them out of their misery

BanHammer.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIRQf0S3oD0[/youtube]

Did not get it from twitter and am defo not ITK. And would not want to be looking at the way they are abused on here and everywhere else. Just letting you know what was told and he might be wrong but hey gets us all talking again.

Cartz said:
Did not get it from twitter and am defo not ITK. And would not want to be looking at the way they are abused on here and everywhere else. Just letting you know what was told and he might be wrong but hey gets us all talking again.
you are wind up, yes?

Should we sign van persie yes or no

Yes I feel he would have broke the deadlock at Sunderland everton swansea arsenal etc just like he did for arsenal at liverpool and other games, I've never seen a player who score with the ball coming from behind him whilst sprinting forward , total class goal scorer with a hatred of losing which showed in his character last season, if their is room then get him he could be the one to lead us to wembley in Europe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.