robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamTheGuru said:
"Manchester United players think that Van Persie will join them."

I was told 2 weeks ago that this was going to happen,by a red mate of mine

I never fall for this kind of gossip,but he rang me to put a bet on for him,as it went only Sky and PP had any prices available,
so i drove him to both PP shops on the A6.
I didn't have any money on it,and now I'm thinking i should have done

The source of this info........Paul Scholes
So we shall see what happens.
Other than a missed opportunity for a punt,i couldnt give a shit if rvp
ends up at the swamp.

"One swallow does not a summer make"

You all speak sense. We probably don't need a striker, I was only really excited about RVP to keep him away from the rags.

Still, it would be nice to have an experienced football CEO running City at times like these. As soon as this "sell to buy" nonsense came out, you just knew shenanigans would ensue. Every deadwood and his agent know they can cause internal friction at our club by merely refusing to move until the deadline. Then they can potentially extort payoffs from us in exchange for not holding our transfers hostage.

Slightly disappointed but we have 4 quality strikers at our disposal and barring Kagawa, they still haven't really addressed their weak spots in their squad. More of a vanity signing for us or them.

Slightly disappointed but we have 4 quality strikers at our disposal and barring Kagawa, they still haven't really addressed their weak spots in their squad.

Rags don't have any weak spots in their squad everyone of them is world class, have you never visited Rag Cafe. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Slightly disappointed but we have 4 quality strikers at our disposal and barring Kagawa, they still haven't really addressed their weak spots in their squad.

Rags don't have any weak spots in their squad everyone of them is world class, have you never visited Rag Cafe. :-)

I don't know what I could catch if I was going on there :)

It's a shame about RvP but maybe a blessing in disguise, we were never going to shell on him whilst still having Ade, Roque and more importantly Edin still on the books.

IF we shift all 3 over the next couple of weeks, and with regards Edin only if a 25mil bid comes in, then I'm sure we'll go for someone like Cavani or Higuain - wouldn't be such a bad thing....

Cavani or Higuain would of been ideal, but both are impossible to sign at this stage of the window. I will stick to what we have got, and fingers crossed we land Agger or another CB.

Rammyblues said:

Nani is the best winger in the world.
Rooney is the best striker in the world "When on form".
Rio and Vidic are the best Centre Back pairing the world has ever flipping seen.
Evra is the best left back in the world.
Scholes is as good as Xavi, possibly better.
Kagawa is now one of the top players in his position in the world.
Carrick is the best in his position in the league.
De Gea has the potential to be better than Hart
Let us not forget about Zinedine Cleverley who is going to tear up the footballing world as we know it.

Everybody knows this!

SamTheGuru said:
Rammyblues said:

Rio and Vidic are the best Centre Back pairing the world has ever flipping seen.
Let us not forget about Zinedine Cleverley who is going to tear up the footballing world as we know it.

Everybody knows this!

You have forgotten Phil Jones.

SamTheGuru said:
Rammyblues said:

Everybody knows this!

Fuck off, they don't claim that at all!

They claim he is already better than Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.