robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
SamTheGuru said:
Rammyblues said:
Rags don't have any weak spots in their squad everyone of them is world class, have you never visited Rag Cafe. :-)

Nani is the best winger in the world.
Rooney is the best striker in the world "When on form".
Rio and Vidic are the best Centre Back pairing the world has ever flipping seen.
Evra is the best left back in the world.
Scholes is as good as Xavi, possibly better.
Kagawa is now one of the top players in his position in the world.
Carrick is the best in his position in the league.
De Gea has the potential to be better than Hart
Let us not forget about Zinedine Cleverley who is going to tear up the footballing world as we know it.

Everybody knows this!

You have forgotten Phil Jones.

Hasn't the rest of the football to?

Kagawa is such a clever player. Reminds of me Iniesta in the way he moves off the ball and handles tight situations.

As of 1 minute ago from Rag Cafe :P

can kagawa even play CM the way modric does? Has he been playing there in preseason?

No he's an attacking midfielder and very good at it, he's wasted in any other role just like Silva.

SamTheGuru said:
Kagawa is such a clever player. Reminds of me Iniesta in the way he moves off the ball and handles tight situations.

it's not that bad, i've seen worse on here. its not embarrassing at all actually, kagawa is a class player and a comment like that is justifiable.

Inzi said:
SamTheGuru said:

it's not that bad, i've seen worse on here. its not embarrassing at all actually, kagawa is a class player and a comment like that is justifiable.
Must agree..

Joehannes said:
Inzi said:
SamTheGuru said:

Must agree..

dam I was hoping his wife would bust his crotch and groin before season starts.

is it time to stick an octopus in his anus?
Fugo?

Maybe that has something to do with his partner!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.