robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Baconface: "We've made a bid, they've been trying to negotiate with other clubs. We have to persevere. Hopefully it comes our way."

"I don't have a gut feeling about it. We can't get a break through with Arsenal. Its hard to know their thoughts."

Doesn't sound that close to done?

Bet no one asked him about Moura

If the boss wants hi, he gets him, nuff said......

pmsl

The rags current situation reminds me of when we were under Peter Swales. He talked big and were linked to the big players, but failed to deliver.

citytill1die84 said:
I would wet my sides if Arsenal didn't sell him to the Rags. All I've heard all day from them is RVP best player in the league last year coming to "the mighty man u"

this! talkshite before were making a big deal out over utd getting one over on city the the RVP deal. they rang some twat from the MUEN that apparently has a source at the swamp, who's told him its a done deal. he sounded like some arsehole outside a pub somwhere, new fook all

Ferguson is trying to put pressure on RVP to force the move, old ****.

Ferguson lost Ronaldo & Tevez, and missed out on Moura, Hazard, & Nasri. He's desperate for @Persie_Official to save his job.

love it! lol piers voicing opinions of the people!

There has been a feudal campaign by both clubs for over a decade! If arsenal sold to them it would be a like javelin between the shoulder blades of the supporters? Personally I think wenger will make him see out his contract rather than go there for the reason united might just get that 4 th spot instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.