robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JamesMCFC said:
I honestly do believe it's between Us and Juventus

No way would want to sell to the rags

We have not got space and Juventus have now pretty much got Llorente apparently, they are also chasing Jovetic who was the original number 1 target according to Italiian media.

It's bang on to United in my opinion and at this moment in time, every penny counts for Arsenal as they really want that stadium payed off. 10 years ago it would never happen between the 2 clubs, now I think it is a little different.

sam-caddick said:
JamesMCFC said:
I honestly do believe it's between Us and Juventus

No way would want to sell to the rags

We have not got space and Juventus have now pretty much got Llorente apparently, they are also chasing Jovetic who was the original number 1 target according to Italiian media.

It's bang on to United in my opinion and at this moment in time, every penny counts for Arsenal as they really want that stadium payed off. 10 years ago it would never happen between the 2 clubs, now I think it is a little different.

I was under the impression Arsenal qualifying for this seasons Champions League meant they had paid their stadium off with the revenue from said competition? Any Gooners confirm or deny this?

Latest update is Fergurson has just told reporters they have made a renewed bid for RVP. Also Bobby Gould says he has heard from a very good source that Swansea's Joe Allen is on his way to the Rags. I've no idea who he is as these days I can't be arsed following every single footballer.

Why the fook would Wenger sanction (or his board) sanction the sale of RVP to the rags? Making an opponent stronger perhaps.Now the same could be said for us but we dont have a long running history of bad blood as the rags and Arsenal do.

I still hope he signs for us.

JosMCFC said:
Will we do a nasri just when they think they have him ?

Not this time. No point for us as we still have quality. The only option is they will let RvP run down his contract. They will lose money, but I don't see them softening their stance on this one. They hate the Rags more than us.

Telegraph claims they are offering him parity with Rooney which would give them two players paid more than anyone in our squad.

Reading what Fergie said after the game, its clear he’s becoming desperate. Said basically Arsenal are not interested in negotiating with them and now he’s using the media to reach the player and hope he forces a move to United. Said all along Arsenal would not sell to united. Wenger hates the cvnt

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why the fook would Wenger sanction (or his board) sanction the sale of RVP to the rags? Making an opponent stronger perhaps.Now the same could be said for us but we dont have a long running history of bad blood as the rags and Arsenal do.

I still hope he signs for us.

A bit of a luxury in a postion we are still strong in. Mancini has already denied it and this is not mind games from him. However I will hold my hands up if we do sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.