robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PistonBlue said:
allan harper said:
ox-blue said:
I dont do twitter can you please post some of what he says?

586d6f5d-e836-8d7a.jpg

I know Ged, and whilst I can't vouch for anything he says on his twitter account, I do know he works at the Club, has for years actually.

It says he's the former groundsman, any chance he could have a chip on his shoulder ?

mcfcliam said:
Marwood is fucking about.

I say it's time for Khaldoon to take control.

Do you really believe that Khaldoon, a man who speaks to the manager in detail after every match, who watches every match, is the chairman of our great football club, has no involvement in what Brian Marwood does to try and bring players in. I don't mean to be rude but it seems naive in the extreme the way in which people are criticising BM without acknowledging that he is simply there to do the chairman's bidding. Marwood doesn't decide how much we can pay for a player nor what kind of wages we can pay him. That is decided by the owners as I said earlier. The culture of football is such that people find it easy to blame whoever the villain of the month is, which in this case seems to be the club's football administrator.

allan harper said:
PistonBlue said:
allan harper said:

I know Ged, and whilst I can't vouch for anything he says on his twitter account, I do know he works at the Club, has for years actually.

It says he's the former groundsman, any chance he could have a chip on his shoulder ?

Not just a chip, a whole fucking spud by the looks of things.

mcfcliam said:
Marwood is a fucking leech and needs to go asap.

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.
Shocked reading that

Marvin said:
mcfcliam said:
Marwood is a fucking leech and needs to go asap.

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.
Shocked reading that

Me too...why are people bad mouthing marwood when they know nothing about the inside workings of the club and are ranting based on speculation?

Ridiculous

Ovo said:
allan harper said:
PistonBlue said:

Not just a chip, a whole fucking spud by the looks of things.

Thats assuming its not a fake account.

allan harper said:
PistonBlue said:
allan harper said:

Not much!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/10/manchester-city-facebook-united-hate-campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... e-campaign</a>

Mister Appointment said:
mcfcliam said:

Do you really believe that Khaldoon, a man who speaks to the manager in detail after every match, who watches every match, is the chairman of our great football club, has no involvement in what Brian Marwood does to try and bring players in. I don't mean to be rude but it seems naive in the extreme the way in which people are criticising BM without acknowledging that he is simply there to do the chairman's bidding. Marwood doesn't decide how much we can pay for a player nor what kind of wages we can pay him. That is decided by the owners as I said earlier. The culture of football is such that people find it easy to blame whoever the villain of the month is, which in this case seems to be the club's football administrator.

Some fucking sanity at last.Well said. +1

oakiecokie said:
Mister Appointment said:
mcfcliam said:

Some fucking sanity at last.Well said. +1

Seconded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.