robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kompany10 said:
Jordan CTID said:
SSN say that he going to arsenal's training camp.

good.
Agreed. If Tevez can be persuaded to stop acting like a ****, and not to treat everything that Joorabchian says as gospel, then I would rather we kept Carlos/Herman/that **** (delete as appropriate) rather than buy Van Persie.

Marwood is a fucking leech and needs to go asap.

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.

mcfcliam said:

Cook aka his mate from Nike brought him in and made up some non existent role for him. Now he seems to have authority on our signings and it's really worrying.

It seems Mancini is getting very pissed off with him and that means he's pissing me off.

I imagine whoever is the next CEO will fuck Marwood off straight away. Absolute parasite.
How do you know all this ?

Thenumber1blue said:
mcfcliam said:

How do you know all this ?

It said so in the Sun dontcha know!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Jordan CTID said:
ffs we have the chance to sign one of the best strikers in the world but Marwood and co are fucking it up.

Nasri was training with them up until we got him so it doens't mean anything.

grunge said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Jordan CTID said:
ffs we have the chance to sign one of the best strikers in the world but Marwood and co are fucking it up.

Didn't Nasri play in their first game before joining us?

I'll be glad when these school holidays are over, this place is full of juvenile remarks about things going on inside MCFC that people can have no knowledge of whatsoever and still see fit to comment on as if they are privy to all things City. Some posters are turning into spoilt smacked arses. I make no apologies if this post hits home to anyone, if the cap fits etc.

GXCity said:
grunge said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Didn't Nasri play in their first game before joining us?
Where else is he going to go,he's an Arsenal player.I thought 4/1 the other day was a big price on him coming to us,gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.