robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care where RVP goes, except for one place. I would genuinely be gutted if he joined that lot. It's bad enough that we've fallen away while they kept winning, but selling them our best player? Salt in the fucking wounds.

The audacity of Ferguson talking about transfer fees gone mad. He was willing to pay 35m for the 'boy' PSG bought, over 30m for Hazard but was turned down, and has spent massive fees in the past on Rooney, Rio, Veron, Berbaflop and on and on.

Blue2112 said:
waspish said:
Blue2112 said:
Who the fuck is Joe Allen?

He's a cracking little player from Swansea I rate him highly keeps the ball well a great passer if he goes to Liverpool or the scum it's a great buy!

Bobby Gould reckons he's heard he's off to the Rags, Joe Allen that is not Bobby Gould.

That makes sense it's the type of midfielder they need he's a bit like Scholes as a player

Arshavin23 said:
I don't care where RVP goes, except for one place. I would genuinely be gutted if he joined that lot. It's bad enough that we've fallen away while they kept winning, but selling them our best player? Salt in the fucking wounds.

You've signed some good players this summer fella, keep van Persie and I reckon you'd have a great chance of finishing above united.

Rammyblues said:
Reading what Fergie said after the game, its clear he’s becoming desperate. Said basically Arsenal are not interested in negotiating with them and now he’s using the media to reach the player and hope he forces a move to United. Said all along Arsenal would not sell to united. Wenger hates the cvnt

Not so sure they wouldn't sell to rags but it would have to be the 30m or very close to it and the rags won't do that.

Yes, they will sell to United, make no mistake about that. Mancini is fuming with Marwood's bumbling over van Persie! I don't really think it has dawned on us how bad it will be if he joins United. Their flawed midfield will be able to get away with murder with RVP and Shrek banging them in for fun. I'd be happy to see him stay at Arsenal or fuck off to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.