robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
If United get RVP, we are gonna' have it hard next season.

Still question marks over their central midfield though!

Still question marks over their whole defence!

DTKOAG said:
Been told the rags will announce Van Persie as early as tomorrow !!!
Nonsense, RVP will never be sold to man u. I have said this before and will say it again. Arsenal will rather let him see out his contract than sell him. I know people will say look at Nasri, but this is different and yes Wenger does decide. I dont buy that the decision was made above Wengers head last summer. I think he was bullsh!tting all the time to get as much money as possible. And somehow they managed 25 million for Nasri who had 12 months on his contract.

I also dont think RVP is keen on neither City and United. If anything he will leave the country or stay. Just my opinion

Difference between Nasri and RVP is that Nasri was a lot younger and clubs were prepared to make good offers for him.

Arsenal may decide that it's not worth selling him, and RVP may decide to renew his contract because at the moment he is a hot property. He may not be in 6 months

Marvin said:
Difference between Nasri and RVP is that Nasri was a lot younger and clubs were prepared to make good offers for him.

Arsenal may decide that it's not worth selling him, and RVP may decide to renew his contract because at the moment he is a hot property. He may not be in 6 months
How hot of a property is he. No club is desperate for him. juve aint gonna buy him and neither City or Man U is thinking we gotta have this guy, its more of eh he would be good on the cheap.

If RVP went to United then it would really strengthen their team and give them an extra boost for the upcoming season. I'm not fearful though, we outclassed them last season and we would have learnt a few valuable lessons on the way. You have to give credit to the scum for being up there last season, which in my opinion our squad pisses on theirs any day of the week, but they grind out the result.

The experience we gained from it all is invaluable, as was the FA cup, champions league group etc. We will consistently play that beautiful attacking football that frightens defences and Mancini will get his rotation policy correct after a few seasons of trial and error.

As much as I hate to say it, but Tevez is pretty much our new striker. I think him and Aguero could do some serious damage this year, but I don't think Mancini trusts him and rightly so, on th field and in the dressing room. If Tevez keeps his shit together, it'll be happy days but we cant afford another senecio like last year. I wanted him out, but Im over it now, his worth keeping around if We can't get another top class striker. (p.s His played more games with us then any other of his adult clubs according to wiki, who would have thought,)

Back in topic, I'd take RVP in a heart beat. Anyone saying his too old, injury prone, I disagree. RVP would be the perfect addition to Aguero up front. Do I think he will come? No. Am I worried? No. But he would be a great addition.

One more week blues cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.