robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags have offered £12m! Never going to get him for that! Arsenal would be better keeping him to guarantee champions league! £18m would be enough I would imagine.

LoveCity said:
All it would take is one £25million bid from us and all hell would break loose in rag land. :)

Fergie's face...

100_ferg_280x390_1035337a.jpg

And if it happened everyone would fucking love it despite what they say about wanting or not wanting RVP

Ntini77 said:
I'm beginning to change my mind on van Persie. At first I thought he was a necessity, but after watching Tevez in pre-season I'm not so sure. A deep-lying playmaker is what we really need.

tevez looked honestly happy when he scored in the CS. i think after last year we've sort of forgotten how good an individual scorer and creator he can be, because if he's on top form he's arguably the best striker in the league and already integrated into our system. and despite all the shenanigans he seems respected in the camp, and RVP has always come across — and rumors of it as well — as being a prick.

deep lying playmaker for me and a wide player with pace (the latter need not be world class just someone who can stretch defenses)

Blue2112 said:
LoveCity said:
All it would take is one £25million bid from us and all hell would break loose in rag land. :)

Fergie's face...

And if it happened everyone would fucking love it despite what they say about wanting or not wanting RVP

Hate to admit it, but you're right!

I really don't want RvP, I never have.

BUT... just to see the rags reactions would be worth whatever it cost even if we never played him!

Soulboy said:
Blue2112 said:
LoveCity said:

Fergie's face...

BUT... just to see the rags reactions would be worth whatever it cost even if we never played him!

Same here don't think we need him and to be honest don't want him, fuck him for putting out that mard arsed statement after the situation with Ade. However there is a desire deep inside of me rushing to the fore to burst out and laugh at those fuckers just for the sake of it, because we can.

I really do think Fergurson is desperate for RVP as he probably see's it as his only way of regaining the title and that's all he's bothered about. He's not arsed about his sell on fee as he (Fergie) will have retired by then and to be honest I think if he took the title of us and made it Utd's 20th he'd retire immediately on top. This I believe is now his number one goal and why United are so desperate.

So although we can't keep buying every great player around would it be worth doing it just this one more time, fuck Fergie up and fuck Utd up leaving them little or no time for a replacement. With RVP here and not there surely they would fall much further behind us next season and this make it even harder to catch up the following and on.

Soulboy said:
Blue2112 said:
LoveCity said:

Fergie's face...

Same here. Can't imagine myself supporting RVP but I'd laugh if we stole him for under Fergie's nose.

Short term he's good for a laugh. Longterm there is better out there if we really want to spend money and let a decent striker go (dzeko is more than enough as a 3rd or 4th choice striker especially if the ball is whipped into the box more often)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.