robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastus said:
Stoned Rose said:
Rammyblues said:
Right stand by your beds I aint ITK everyone knows that, reading round a couple of other forums no idea where the links are but this is what I have found

Khaldoon has had a meeting with BM and Mancini. Mancini has got his way now this is where there is a difference of opinion.

Dzeko is out, but the incoming players will either be RVP or another striker valued at 30m provided we can also lose Ade and RSC.

This has always been the case Ram, nothing new there bud :)

The other 30m striker is speculation by some Fredie Boswell bloke off twitter, no idea whether that is good or not, for me with a user name like that sounds utter bollocks. People are starting to get excited about Cavani, they reckon Falcao isn't the player the fee isn't high enough. There again we have been linked with Lewandowski and this Llorente fella.

Oh by the way I couldn't give a stuff about RVP and the rags, maybe I didn't make it clear a lot of posters on here are making excuses about his wages and his injury record in advance, I was just saying if he goes to the rags retaining our title will be that much harder.

^^this^^

I didn't say we couldn't retain it or they would definitely win just think this is Baconfaces last throw of the dice before he buggers off. It would be even better if they did buy RVP and we beat the buggers hands down. :-) (Fucking 25 man rule if only we could buy everyone) :-)

Well of course they are going to improve their squad what on earth do you expect. If they dont get perski itll be some other decent firker. Jesus H
There aren't that many top strikers on the mkt. Llorente looks like one but don't think he'd fit too well with Rooney. Too slow strikers wouldn't be ideal

Any closer on Agger mate or does it look like its died a natural death?

No idea couldn't see anything links about him whatsoever, I am afraid we are still at the hands of the the WUMs. (Not to say all the above I wrote might be complete garbage, there were no sources other than this twitter guy and we know how bad and unreliable that lot are)

Marvin said:
rastus said:

Well of course they are going to improve their squad what on earth do you expect. If they dont get perski itll be some other decent firker. Jesus H
There aren't that many top strikers on the mkt. Llorente looks like one but don't think he'd fit too well with Rooney. Too slow strikers wouldn't be ideal

Well apparently Dzekos on the market ;)

Rvp has always been Bobby's no1 target this summer! If rammys info is good then rvp should be at us ASAP! If he was going to them lot why hasn't he gone? Fergie is doing the old arry trick.....talking about players and putting shit low bids in to make it look like they are trying to sign big players!! For the rags to be what they were they need sold ASAP as even their iPo share deal has flopped big style! Rvp wants city and I'm glad that khaldhoon has now stepped in to sort things out! For whatever reason our transfer plans have been shocking and business should have been sorted sooner.

richards30 said:
Rvp has always been Bobby's no1 target this summer! If rammys info is good then rvp should be at us ASAP! If he was going to them lot why hasn't he gone? Fergie is doing the old arry trick.....talking about players and putting shit low bids in to make it look like they are trying to sign big players!! For the rags to be what they were they need sold ASAP as even their iPo share deal has flopped big style! Rvp wants city and I'm glad that khaldhoon has now stepped in to sort things out! For whatever reason our transfer plans have been shocking and business should have been sorted sooner.
arsene_wenger_1471961c.jpg

Rammyblues said:
Any closer on Agger mate or does it look like its died a natural death?

No idea couldn't see anything links about him whatsoever, I am afraid we are still at the hands of the the WUMs. (Not to say all the above I wrote might be complete garbage, there were no sources other than this twitter guy and we know how bad and unreliable that lot are)

Thanks mate anyway.Looks like our "reliable" VKK has pissed off at last.

All it would take is one £25million bid from us and all hell would break loose in rag land. :)

Fergie's face...

100_ferg_280x390_1035337a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.