robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Right stand by your beds I aint ITK everyone knows that, reading round a couple of other forums no idea where the links are but this is what I have found

Khaldoon has had a meeting with BM and Mancini. Mancini has got his way now this is where there is a difference of opinion.

Dzeko is out, but the incoming players will either be RVP or another striker valued at 30m provided we can also lose Ade and RSC. The other 30m striker is speculation by some Fredie Boswell bloke off twitter, no idea whether that is good or not, for me with a user name like that sounds utter bollocks. People are starting to get excited about Cavani, they reckon Falcao isn't the player the fee isn't high enough. There again we have been linked with Lewandowski and this Llorente fella.

Oh by the way I couldn't give a stuff about RVP and the rags, maybe I didn't make it clear a lot of posters on here are making excuses about his wages and his injury record in advance, I was just saying if he goes to the rags retaining our title will be that much harder. I didn't say we couldn't retain it or they would definitely win just think this is Baconfaces last throw of the dice before he buggers off. It would be even better if they did buy RVP and we beat the buggers hands down. :-) (Fucking 25 man rule if only we could buy everyone) :-)

It doesn't seem all that far fetched Rammy. The hardest part is shifting the strikers.

Rammyblues said:
Right stand by your beds I aint ITK everyone knows that, reading round a couple of other forums no idea where the links are but this is what I have found

Khaldoon has had a meeting with BM and Mancini. Mancini has got his way now this is where there is a difference of opinion.

Dzeko is out, but the incoming players will either be RVP or another striker valued at 30m provided we can also lose Ade and RSC. The other 30m striker is speculation by some Fredie Boswell bloke off twitter, no idea whether that is good or not, for me with a user name like that sounds utter bollocks. People are starting to get excited about Cavani, they reckon Falcao isn't the player the fee isn't high enough. There again we have been linked with Lewandowski and this Llorente fella.

Oh by the way I couldn't give a stuff about RVP and the rags, maybe I didn't make it clear a lot of posters on here are making excuses about his wages and his injury record in advance, I was just saying if he goes to the rags retaining our title will be that much harder. I didn't say we couldn't retain it or they would definitely win just think this is Baconfaces last throw of the dice before he buggers off. It would be even better if they did buy RVP and we beat the buggers hands down. :-) (Fucking 25 man rule if only we could buy everyone) :-)

So we are unlikely to sign a striker i guess because i really cant see both RSC and Ade going - maybe Ade to spuds but RSC really? - not a fookin cat in hells chance

Give Guidetti a chance and get Martinez

Bob is desperate to shift Edin, of that I have no doubt.

Just that, as I posted yesterday, his suitors would prefer we sign a striker first as then they know they can bid lower for Edin.

The last couple of weeks of this window could explode big style or end up being a damp squib, just needs a couple of players to move to kick it all off.

moomba said:
If it looks like a Clarkie, smells like a Clarkie, feels like a Clarkie, sounds like a Clarkie and says Danny Wellbeck is better than Balotelli - it's probably a fucking Clarkie.

one year ago i was clarkied in the general forum , there was a thread "wellbeck vs balotelli" and lot of bluemooners calling wellbeck the best player

i was also clarkied almost two years ago in the bluemoon forum , there was a thread "aj vs mario" and lot of bluemooners saying aj the better player

bluemoon is all for be clarkied

It's really amusing to see all the fanatical RvP backers who were demanding that we sign him, are now calling him all sorts of shit now it looks like he's signing for the rags! You know who you are...

Bitter? Us? ;-))

Oh, and hopefully, should this deal go through for them, we can finally dump the ludicrous "the rags are skint" bollocks I keep reading on here. I've been assured by a wall of supposed ITKs on here the last few months that RvP was never going to sign for the rags... they couldn't afford it, it was all a smokescreen to boost the share price, they'd only offer enough to make sure it wasn't a realistic bid, yadayada...

For me, they can have him. We are STILL stronger. I doubt he would get past our first three striker choices.

Last roll of baconface's dice as he sees nights at the bingo and cups of cocoa at 9pm bed time beckoning him...

Rammyblues said:

Dzeko is out, but the incoming players will either be RVP or another striker valued at 30m provided we can also lose Ade and RSC.

This has always been the case Ram, nothing new there bud :)

The other 30m striker is speculation by some Fredie Boswell bloke off twitter, no idea whether that is good or not, for me with a user name like that sounds utter bollocks. People are starting to get excited about Cavani, they reckon Falcao isn't the player the fee isn't high enough. There again we have been linked with Lewandowski and this Llorente fella.

Oh by the way I couldn't give a stuff about RVP and the rags, maybe I didn't make it clear a lot of posters on here are making excuses about his wages and his injury record in advance, I was just saying if he goes to the rags retaining our title will be that much harder.

^^this^^

I didn't say we couldn't retain it or they would definitely win just think this is Baconfaces last throw of the dice before he buggers off. It would be even better if they did buy RVP and we beat the buggers hands down. :-) (Fucking 25 man rule if only we could buy everyone) :-)

Soulboy said:
It's really amusing to see all the fanatical RvP backers who were demanding that we sign him, are now calling him all sorts of shit now it looks like he's signing for the rags! You know who you are...

Bitter? Us? ;-))

Oh, and hopefully, should this deal go through for them, we can finally dump the ludicrous "the rags are skint" bollocks I keep reading on here. I've been assured by a wall of supposed ITKs on here the last few months that RvP was never going to sign for the rags... they couldn't afford it, it was all a smokescreen to boost the share price, they'd only offer enough to make sure it wasn't a realistic bid, yadayada...

For me, they can have him. We are STILL stronger. I doubt he would get past our first three striker choices.

Last roll of baconface's dice as he sees nights at the bingo and cups of cocoa at 9pm bed time beckoning him...
In my short time on here, if there is one thing I have learned, it's that posters on here fucking love their smokescreens.

Rammyblues said:

Any closer on Agger mate or does it look like its died a natural death?

Joehannes said:
Soulboy said:

Bitter? Us? ;-))

In my short time on here, if there is one thing I have learned, it's that posters on here fucking love their smokescreens.

I think most people think along the same lines as me...

Great player but... for the best part of £30m and £250k a week wages, added to his age and injury record... im not all that interested considering what we have.

Stoned Rose said:
Rammyblues said:

Dzeko is out, but the incoming players will either be RVP or another striker valued at 30m provided we can also lose Ade and RSC.

This has always been the case Ram, nothing new there bud :)

The other 30m striker is speculation by some Fredie Boswell bloke off twitter, no idea whether that is good or not, for me with a user name like that sounds utter bollocks. People are starting to get excited about Cavani, they reckon Falcao isn't the player the fee isn't high enough. There again we have been linked with Lewandowski and this Llorente fella.

Oh by the way I couldn't give a stuff about RVP and the rags, maybe I didn't make it clear a lot of posters on here are making excuses about his wages and his injury record in advance, I was just saying if he goes to the rags retaining our title will be that much harder.

^^this^^

I didn't say we couldn't retain it or they would definitely win just think this is Baconfaces last throw of the dice before he buggers off. It would be even better if they did buy RVP and we beat the buggers hands down. :-) (Fucking 25 man rule if only we could buy everyone) :-)

Well of course they are going to improve their squad what on earth do you expect. If they dont get perski itll be some other decent firker. Jesus H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.