robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
munster said:
I think we should table a mischievous bid for Shrek just to get Taggart's blood racing!
On a serious note, how much do you think we would have to offer for them to accept / consider the offer?
£50M?

Bobbies Black Bins said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I know many on here don't want RVP-I for one do and I don't care how old he is or if he is a little injury prone.He knows the premiership and will bang goals in for fun.If he goes to the rags they will be much stronger up top-Fact.Yes we have Aguero / Tevez / Dzeko and Mario but what happens if Mario gets his guaranteed 5 game ban,Carlos goes walkabout again?

Hope he signs for anyone but the rags..abroad would be good

So you would spend in the region of £20m and 200k a week on a 29 year injury prone player who would obviously only be at the club for a big pay day. can you really say that makes any sense in a buisness. You only want RVP to stop him maybe going to UTD that is just silly and pathetic. I know we have a very generous owner with massive amounts of cash, but your failing to grasp he is also a very sucessful business man.

Unlike you i have full confidence in our strikers we have at the moment and i would be very confident starting our defence of the title with the 4 we have. Stop with the silly what if and buts and deal with facts.

We have one of the best young strikers in world football in Aguero, Mario is coming off a very mature and awesome Euro 2012, Tevez is proven premiership and world class striker and Edin proved he can score important goals in his first full season in the prem.

We don't need RVP and definetly not for the silly prices quoted.

God your an arrogant ****. Do you find it impossible to dicuss / dissagree without getting your acerbic tongue in gear.

Don't understand why do many people are consurned with who the scum sign, yeah RVP is a class striker, most people were sayin the same thing in regards to berbaflop! I still believe our team and forwards are the best in the league,

dillbi95 said:
munster said:
I think we should table a mischievous bid for Shrek just to get Taggart's blood racing!
On a serious note, how much do you think we would have to offer for them to accept / consider the offer?
£50M?

See I've opened a can of worms!

He's their talisman, so no less than £55m for starters...

dillbi95 said:
munster said:
£50M?

We should NEVER give them any of our money!

swede140 said:
Don't understand why do many people are consurned with who the scum sign, yeah RVP is a class striker, most people were sayin the same thing in regards to berbaflop! I still believe our team and forwards are the best in the league,

Because, as things stand, our rivals are strengthening and we have not. We should have been increasing the gap between us and the rest not letting it be narrowed. Time for some decisive action at City in the market.

80s Shorts said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I know many on here don't want RVP-I for one do and I don't care how old he is or if he is a little injury prone.He knows the premiership and will bang goals in for fun.If he goes to the rags they will be much stronger up top-Fact.Yes we have Aguero / Tevez / Dzeko and Mario but what happens if Mario gets his guaranteed 5 game ban,Carlos goes walkabout again?

Hope he signs for anyone but the rags..abroad would be good

So you would spend in the region of £20m and 200k a week on a 29 year injury prone player who would obviously only be at the club for a big pay day. can you really say that makes any sense in a buisness. You only want RVP to stop him maybe going to UTD that is just silly and pathetic. I know we have a very generous owner with massive amounts of cash, but your failing to grasp he is also a very sucessful business man.

Unlike you i have full confidence in our strikers we have at the moment and i would be very confident starting our defence of the title with the 4 we have. Stop with the silly what if and buts and deal with facts.

We have one of the best young strikers in world football in Aguero, Mario is coming off a very mature and awesome Euro 2012, Tevez is proven premiership and world class striker and Edin proved he can score important goals in his first full season in the prem.

We don't need RVP and definetly not for the silly prices quoted.
God your an arrogant
****. Do you find it impossible to dicuss / dissagree without getting your acerbic tongue in gear.
Hmmm? Do you see no irony in this?

Roll On City said:
dillbi95 said:
munster said:
£50M?
£2M

And an invite to the local old folks home summer party....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.