robin van persie (continued)

I have a friend who coaches at Utd and apparently its a 'done deal' with fee agreed in principle. They've asked Holland to let him leave for the medical before the friendly and announce the deal Friday.

To be honest I reckon he knows no more than us but thought I'd add it on here, let you guys discuss.

Rammy Blue said:
KingSilva said:
guillem balague has on his twitter a deal could be very close for Song to Barca, don't no how reliable he is.

Ballbag is a kfa, however I still can't get my head around why the fuck Barca are interested anyway as they don't need a DM.

I imagine they'd use him more as a central defender.

crazy that all this time wenger wouldnt sell to united but will sell his best player and captain to them?

but was so reluctant to sell nasri to them..

Vincents Tackle said:
I have a friend who coaches at Utd and apparently its a 'done deal' with fee agreed in principle. They've asked Holland to let him leave for the medical before the friendly and announce the deal Friday.

To be honest I reckon he knows no more than us but thought I'd add it on here, let you guys discuss.
Hmmm

New poster: check
Low post count: check
Post that would be good for Utd: check
Unverifiable news from a "source": check

I'd get a tin hat if I were you.

SWP's back said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Hmmm

Plus he's got Vincent in his username, as with our other recent font of all knowledge, VVK....

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Hmmm

Plus he's got Vincent in his username, as with our other recent font of all knowledge, VVK....
I like the cut of his jib.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Hmmm

It's their new MO, they used to use silva.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Hmmm

I like the cut of his jib.

I don't, think he's a **** tbh.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Hmmm

It's their new MO, they used to use silva.

Yep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.