robin van persie (continued)

Vincents Tackle said:
I have a friend who coaches at Utd and apparently its a 'done deal' with fee agreed in principle. They've asked Holland to let him leave for the medical before the friendly and announce the deal Friday.

To be honest I reckon he knows no more than us but thought I'd add it on here, let you guys discuss.
come on now run along son.....

as a matter of interest,how did you come to get the moniker of vincents tackle?

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
Plus he's got Vincent in his username, as with our other recent font of all knowledge, VVK....
I like the cut of his jib.

I don't, think he's a **** tbh.

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm --

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
Plus he's got Vincent in his username, as with our other recent font of all knowledge, VVK....
It's their new MO, they used to use silva.

Yep.

Thought that would be the reaction i'd get haha

I was hoping you would direct the abuse in the general direction of my mate but I guess guilty by association works ;)

You have to ask yourself though, would a rag write his posts in blue lettering?

manimanc said:
Vincents Tackle said:
I have a friend who coaches at Utd and apparently its a 'done deal' with fee agreed in principle. They've asked Holland to let him leave for the medical before the friendly and announce the deal Friday.

To be honest I reckon he knows no more than us but thought I'd add it on here, let you guys discuss.

Nothing to do with an Fa cup game I am sure.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
Vincents Tackle said:
Rammy Blue said:

SWP's back said:

Yep.

I was hoping you would direct the abuse in the general direction of my mate but I guess guilty by association works ;)

In all probability, yes.

Vincents Tackle said:
Rammy Blue said:

SWP's back said:

Yep.

where is your coaching friend based?

manimanc said:
Vincents Tackle said:

I'm a fan of a man with a hard tackle, oh wait, that sounds bad.....

What I meant to say was I like Vinny and I love his famous tackle... shit!

Vincents Tackle said:
Rammy Blue said:

SWP's back said:

Yep.

Deception can take many guises.

squirtyflower said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Rammy Blue said:

Yep.

As in where he lives? Well I don't wanna give out his personal address for obvious reasons. He's from the same town as me, I've known him since school and he works for Utd coaching deaf footballers and no that's not some kind of sick joke

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Hmmm

New poster: check
Low post count: check
Post that would be good for Utd: check
Unverifiable news from a "source": check

I'd get a tin hat if I were
Vincents tackle, as in the one against that rag twat Nani.

Vincents Tackle said:
squirtyflower said:
Vincents Tackle said:

As in where he lives? Well I don't wanna give out his personal address for obvious reasons. He's from the same town as me, I've known him since school and he works for Utd coaching deaf footballers and no that's not some kind of sick joke

Pardon?

Vincents Tackle said:
squirtyflower said:
Vincents Tackle said:

i didn't ask for personal details, nor would i recommend it on a public forum, but based would suggest town/city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.