robin van persie (continued)

i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:
You reap what you sow, title defence just got harder, IMO.
Fuck off with this shite, their shite ffs.

Grow up ffs, if the rags were shite they wouldn't have finished on same points of us last season.

bluetrue said:
i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:

You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.

Stop being level headed put our blue specs back on and pretend it makes them a worse team. It makes you a bigger blue if you do.

i8rags said:
This thread is beyond belief, couldn't find anyone who wanted him to come to us, injury prone too old all that shite, now the threads full of he's the best, they r so lucky to get him, he's perfect for shrek, he's a ****, plays for cunts and will for ever be a ****. Stop licking rag arse.

Best post in the thread.

Of course it has but we can't stop Utd buying players unless you're advocating a policy of buying every player?

I haven't advocated buying every player, I believe we only need a couple of players, but I am not daft enough to believe that RVP going to the rags is going to make them weaker or not improve on their strikeforce options. I am still confident over our squads ability. Mancini wanted this player, he told us he would go to the rags or be an Arsenal player. Posters on here have made out that a 29 year old, no re sale value, injury prone is somehow a bad deal for them. I hope it is, but you have to say on the reverse side of that if he stays fit and if he continues in the form he showed last year they have a world class player signed purely to mount that title challenge.

Sky Blue said:
i8rags said:
This thread is beyond belief, couldn't find anyone who wanted him to come to us, injury prone too old all that shite, now the threads full of he's the best, they r so lucky to get him, he's perfect for shrek, he's a ****, plays for cunts and will for ever be a ****. Stop licking rag arse.

Well said....red fuckers.

True, obviously the closet rags are out in force as are the City flappers, he's a good player and should do well, that's it, but the move could just as easily go tits up with his injury record, and he's not getting any younger.

Brilliant signing for United they will definitely be up there with us but are we better? Course we are. What formation are united going to play? The polo mint? They have absolutely fuck all in midfield and that once again will be their weakness as we win the title again!

bluetrue said:
i8rags said:
Rammyblues said:

You say they're shite, yet they finished level on points with us.

They've signed a striker who scored 40 goals last season. It improves them.

finally, some sensible posters on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.