robin van persie (continued)

Big Dave Watson said:
fucking joke. somebody at city wants their fucking arse kicking. this **** has put utd right back in the game.

If our "interest" plus Ferguson's desperation have pushed the price to £24m then I'd say it's not a bad job, they still lack a quality box to box player like Yaya. I'll start worrying a bit if they sign one.

Never been a big fan of the bastard, there's something no quite right with him. When he had the chance to join our great club he turned it down to go elsewhere with less ambition. That displays a lack of foresight and if he's that blind that he can't see the future is blue then he's best going elsewhere. I imagine they've payed a ridiculous amount just because we pretended we needed him, quite sad they'd do that just to make a point to us. If anything their obsession with us has got even more out of control, which is incredibly pathetic :D

He's decided to go somewhere that has one or two more trophies than us, pity he only looks to the past rather than the future. I'd much rather we had players who our loyal and proud to play for our great club and wouldn't swap anyone for him. The fact he's from London means he's probably had thousands of rags lickiing his arse about how great it would be at Old Scaffold. Give it a few months and he'll realise what a tacky outfit he's gone to in order for them to gain one mans upmanship over us. Truth is we're actually laughing at them. Oh how the tides have changed.

Re: United agree a deal with RVP.

More concerned that Javi Martinez is on his way to Bayern Munich for 40 million euros. How come all the teams who were preaching FFP to us 2 years ago are now spending money like mad ?

As for RVP maybe this will take the heat out off Dzeko. Unless Cavani is available of course.

They're welcome to him. He's a 29 year old sick note.

Arsenal will be fucking devastated by this. Thats like us selling Vinny to the rags.

Makes them potentially very potent up front. Does fuck all however to strengthen their weak points.

I expect this will prompt Kaldoon to make a 'statement' signing.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. i didn't particularly want to have RVP at City but am a little anxious about him and Rooney up front together, could be quite formidable. Fergie must be absolutely desperate to regain his lost title, this is around the third signing I think for the rags, I know Mancini said he wanted RVP at City so I imagine he won't be too impressed by this news.

Initial thought was that this is in the wrong forum. My next thought was that it's a match made in Heaven. Van rapist the scumbag will fit right in.

pudge said:
richards30 said:
Right now is the time to fight right back! De Rossi and either falcoa or cavani and it's game on!! To be fair we could have done without them getting him to be honest! Shrek and Rvp up front is pretty good in all honesty! We need to respond but bigger and better....we are the fuckin champions and the city is ours!!! Please sheikh mans our let's spoil their fun!!
I thought he wanted to sign for us and only us?

Strengthens United to the extent that a world class player will strengthen any team, but goals were not a problem for them last season.

At least they can't say we tried to buy the league..
He did mate but also assurances over playing time and we wanted to put bonus clauses in his contract rather than straight big bucks! Was he guaranteed to start for us?? Make no bones about it though bobby will be fuckin raging over this!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.