robin van persie (continued)

This one I'm pretty happy about. RVP rates up there with Joey Barton on my least favorite players list. Let them have his two good years that are left, I'll enjoy the next ten with Aguero(God willing).

Big Dave Watson said:
fucking joke. somebody at city wants their fucking arse kicking. this **** has put utd right back in the game.

What? He's one player, who's has been playing in a drastically different system, in which he was the main man. He's a very good player, but most season tickets holders at the swamp have the same doubts concerning his purchase as we had. Evra, Rio and Rafeal, either deemed unreliable, or declining in stature , or both. How long can Giggs and Scholes go on, will Fletcher ever come back and will Vidic, be as good? They are a good team, but have we forgotten that its us that plays, our games and we are the only team in Europe to have not lost a domestic game by more than 1 goal. Our concern, will be now their problem, how to fit him into the team playing second fiddle to shrek?

Big Dave Watson said:
Rammy Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
fucking joke. somebody at city wants their fucking arse kicking. this **** has put utd right back in the game.

rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaagggggggg.

dont be fucking stupid. like tolmie said, this fucker would have won us the champions league.

ps. thought you were better than this rammy.

You really are shit at this wumming business aren't you ?

Had a feeling he may of stayed at Arsenal, but not too surprised he signed for United. At the age of 29 he has had the best season of his career, and I really do think it's the best by some distance he will ever have in terms of personal accolades and goals scored. He's going to have Rooney taking penalties/set pieces and quite simply will have to share his chances with other forwards.

If he would of come to City and would have welcomed him but I think in terms of selection and keeping every focused and happy he would of caused more problems and there wasn't really a problem that needed solving.

one of the best things to come out of this has been piers morgan's reaction on twitter. and the back and forth he's having with shrek and wio just shows they all have zero class

richards30 said:
pudge said:
richards30 said:
Right now is the time to fight right back! De Rossi and either falcoa or cavani and it's game on!! To be fair we could have done without them getting him to be honest! Shrek and Rvp up front is pretty good in all honesty! We need to respond but bigger and better....we are the fuckin champions and the city is ours!!! Please sheikh mans our let's spoil their fun!!
I thought he wanted to sign for us and only us?

Strengthens United to the extent that a world class player will strengthen any team, but goals were not a problem for them last season.

At least they can't say we tried to buy the league..
He did mate but also assurances over playing time and we wanted to put bonus clauses in his contract rather than straight big bucks! Was he guaranteed to start for us?? Make no bones about it though bobby will be fuckin raging over this!!

I seriously doubt this . I believe Bobby outsmarted fergie here. Bobby was probably playing mind games with this whole "interest" In RVP . If we were REALLY interested we would have gotten him weeks ago.

Stoned Rose said:
Arsenal will be fucking devastated by this. Thats like us selling Vinny to the rags.

Makes them potentially very potent up front. Does fuck all however to strengthen their weak points.

I expect this will prompt Kaldoon to make a 'statement' signing.

Realistically they dont have any weak point now - Vidic back - Kagawaw looks ot be a decent signing - RvP and they can and will drop Rooney back and last time i checked their most influential player and one of their senior right backs dont fuck off for 6 weeks for the ACON

Its hilarious. Just shows once again what a hypocrite Ferguson is.

For me his signing smacks of desperation, Kagawa will be a better signing for them.

They must be very worried about all those unsold tickets

Im also sure that Fergie will play him in a reserve team fixture first so he can then say he has come through the ranks

Soulboy said:
themadinventor said:
This is the last growl from a dying lion, RVP has gone to them because he knew he wouldn't get lots of game time with City, by signing for them he's admitting as much, IF this move proves ultimately to be the wrong move for both parties i.e. he doesn't fit into their way of playing then it will be the last growl of a dead lion.

Similar to my thoughts.

They've gone against every transfer principle they hold so dear. It's now all or nothing for them this coming season, their business model can only survive on being "the best", so another nail in their coffin if we beat them to it again.

If you think last season was tough, you ain't sen nothing yet!

Agreed mate.

One thing I hope more than any other though is that it now spurs us on to making a couple of top grade signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.