robin van persie (continued)

richards30 said:
pudge said:
richards30 said:
Right now is the time to fight right back! De Rossi and either falcoa or cavani and it's game on!! To be fair we could have done without them getting him to be honest! Shrek and Rvp up front is pretty good in all honesty! We need to respond but bigger and better....we are the fuckin champions and the city is ours!!! Please sheikh mans our let's spoil their fun!!
I thought he wanted to sign for us and only us?

Strengthens United to the extent that a world class player will strengthen any team, but goals were not a problem for them last season.

At least they can't say we tried to buy the league..
He did mate but also assurances over playing time and we wanted to put bonus clauses in his contract rather than straight big bucks! Was he guaranteed to start for us?? Make no bones about it though bobby will be fuckin raging over this!!
Of course he only ever wanted to sign for us, that's why he never mentioned it and signed for United instead.

So arsenal officially announced they are a selling club?

So who's next ? Song already gone , it seems wilshere and cazorla are up for taking in a couple of years

dctid said:
Stoned Rose said:
Arsenal will be fucking devastated by this. Thats like us selling Vinny to the rags.

Makes them potentially very potent up front. Does fuck all however to strengthen their weak points.

I expect this will prompt Kaldoon to make a 'statement' signing.

Realistically they dont have any weak point now - Vidic back - Kagawaw looks ot be a decent signing - RvP and they can and will drop Rooney back and last time i checked their most influential player and one of their senior right backs dont fuck off for 6 weeks for the ACON

You skipped the most important part = The Midfield . I don't see 2 medieval players (Giggs and Scholes) holding the Midfield against Players like Silva , Nasri , Yaya, Barry . Their Midfield is still weak and i bet teams like Newcastle would still get the best of the rags Midfield when the play .

for the next couple of seasons, he's going to be a massive assett, but the real problem united have, is that their only good players are getting pretty old, and all their young players are pretty much shit, so they need to do what chelsea have done this year, replace all their old players with young top quality players for shitloads of money.

problem is: its not gonna happen, glazers are never gonna spend all that money like abramowich has done.
in the meantime out very young top talented squad, will only get better as they continue to play together, and gain experience against top european sides in cl.

if nothing changes in the ownership in the 2 manchester clubs, we WILL continue to dominate, and united will get further and further away...

Fantastic signing for the Rags,he'll be perfect alongside Shrek.

I can't blame him for signing for them,he will get far more opportunity to play than he would have here.

Baconface is desperate to go out on a title win........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.