robin van persie (continued)

DalbeyINUK said:
This one I'm pretty happy about. RVP rates up there with Joey Barton on my least favorite players list. Let them have his two good years that are left, I'll enjoy the next ten with Aguero(God willing).

The one thing now is to go and get 2 from Agger, DDR, or Martinez, RVP is a quality player, but unless we had sold Eden, it was never on. Even if we had, would we have gone for him , or put in 35-40 million for Cavani, or Falcao. Those who have watched, or attended our games last season, know we struggled when Vinnie and Yaya weren't playing. We didn't have Tevez for most of the season and when we did he was at 60% of the fitness level he has now. Its never going to be easy, but they only have to mid age players of note, Vidic and Rooney. Roll On Sunday!

After a few moments to think about it, I think this could be the event that spurs the board into action.

You would be forgiven for wondering about Kagawa. But not RVP, everyone saw what he did for Arse last season. Anyone fancy us going into January with no Yaya and rags with RVP? To me, this makes DDR a near certainty now unless he refuses to come.

The concept of RVP and his injury laden history being cared for by Uniteds inept physio's makes me wee with laughter.

Song has been told he can leave arsenal as well. Looks like Wenger is just fed up it seems

A0XLv44CEAAhGqJ.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
Soulboy said:
themadinventor said:
This is the last growl from a dying lion, RVP has gone to them because he knew he wouldn't get lots of game time with City, by signing for them he's admitting as much, IF this move proves ultimately to be the wrong move for both parties i.e. he doesn't fit into their way of playing then it will be the last growl of a dead lion.

Similar to my thoughts.

They've gone against every transfer principle they hold so dear. It's now all or nothing for them this coming season, their business model can only survive on being "the best", so another nail in their coffin if we beat them to it again.

If you think last season was tough, you ain't sen nothing yet!

Agreed mate.

One thing I hope more than any other though is that it now spurs us on to making a couple of top grade signings.

I'm with you guys.

This is the last throw of the dice by Ferguson. He's stuck everything on black (or should that be red) to try and wrestle the title back before he sails off into the sunset.

Can it work? Of course. It's difficult to see how adding a player of that quality can fail to enhance any team's prospects, but in doing this he has conspicuously failed to address the endemic medium term problems within his squad.

As others have posted he has sacrificed his putative (and oft stated) policy of buying youth at the altar of his own vanity. He would do well to remember that it was his vanity (over a fucking horse) which allowed the Glazers to take control of the club in the first place.

Like Captain Ahab he has become totally focused on stopping City to the point where it is consuming him. Win the league this term and his legacy will be tarnished.

I can't think of a better reason to relish the season ahead.

Fuck Van Rapist I hated him before hate him even more now.

If he sign here, we would have a huge problem to rotate strikers even if we sell Dzeko.

But after all they got a potentially 20-30 goal strikers and a huge upgrade on the likes of Welbeck and Cicharito.

They have Vidic coming back which will make the more solid at the back. Also Cleverley+Kagawa in the team can give them some plus in midfield.

So they will be better we have improve too as Mancini always says.

We have to go for De Rossi now. Cover as CB, cover if Yaya gets injured and a huge upgrade on Barry too.

29 year old, transfer fee of 24 mill pund. 220.000 p/w.

Ferguson; We invest in youth, City pay silly money!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1631641.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... 31641.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.