robin van persie (continued)

Fergies last stand, Remember last 2 years there was no value in market only Bebe for £8 million, City win the league now they are paying £24 million for 29 year old in final year of contract, The resale value in 2 years will be similiar to Berbatov about £5 million. This is Fergies last throw of the dice.

Ferdinand,Scholes,Giggs, Van Persie not much youth development there and there will be a mass rebuilding exercise required when we win the league and Taggart goes on his way.

Will any press boys have the balls to ask Fergie about his shift in principles - now that would be good?

RVP will not have a season like he had last year. He is close to joining the Over The HIll Gang. He will score a few goals for the rags but he will not get the service he did at Arsenal as most of the balls will got to Thug Rooney.

I think City did really well not getting RVP.

i♥city! said:
dctid said:
Stoned Rose said:
Arsenal will be fucking devastated by this. Thats like us selling Vinny to the rags.

Makes them potentially very potent up front. Does fuck all however to strengthen their weak points.

I expect this will prompt Kaldoon to make a 'statement' signing.

Realistically they dont have any weak point now - Vidic back - Kagawaw looks ot be a decent signing - RvP and they can and will drop Rooney back and last time i checked their most influential player and one of their senior right backs dont fuck off for 6 weeks for the ACON

You skipped the most important part = The Midfield . I don't see 2 medieval players (Giggs and Scholes) holding the Midfield against Players like Silva , Nasri , Yaya, Barry . Their Midfield is still weak and i bet teams like Newcastle would still get the best of the rags Midfield when the play .

Imagine what Wigan, if they keep their form from the end of last season, could do to them being a passsing team.

I ain't worried, come derby day we'll rape their midfield with Yaya Touré.

Bring it on. I hope they play old crushed weetabix hair and RVP up front in an attacking 4-4-2 against us this season

They will get another spanking.

But knowing slur Alex he'll park the bus again.

They're scared. Very scared.

T.W.E.N.T.Y F.O.U.R. M.I.L.L.I.O.N. !!!!

Doesn't always work, look at Torres and Drogba.
Good statement of intent from them though

We ain't in the Market for a forward, I'm sure we considered RvP, right up to the point Carlos committed to us. Carlos is ten times a better signing than RvP for us. Even allowing for his misdemeanours.

mcfc2607 said:
Reading sad cafe I know sorry :( but I can't express how much I hate that fucking club and it's fans. I HATE them.

Rooney - Rvp - kagawa - nani
Opposition fans your Argument is invalid.

sad bastard.

aguero -tevez-silva- yaya

There's only one Yaya Toure in the world, and we've got him. Come at us united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.