robin van persie (continued)

So it's official then, - great news!!!
But still personal terms have yet to be finalized, and still no medical. Is it usual for teams go go public with transfers like this, before those two very important things have been done yet?

cyprustavern said:
Armaan said:
Rvp and Rooney.... Don't want to get quoted on red cafe but I am absolutelt shitting it.....

scared-girl.jpg

Please remind me how many league goals this quality pair of strikers scored against us.
They've got problems all over the pitch so can't believe they've bought a striker lol.
Smells of desperately not wanting us to get him, pretty sure our main signing will trump theirs :0).

I find it funny to be honest. They've had horrendous injury problems and prolonged recoveries for the last 6 years. Wether that's from rushing players back, poor training or incompetent doctors doesn't really matter, what matters is that RVP is now going in to that environment, does anyone really think that's not funny?

Kippaxgirl said:
RVP will not have a season like he had last year. He is close to joining the Over The HIll Gang. He will score a few goals for the rags but he will not get the service he did at Arsenal as most of the balls will got to Thug Rooney.

I think City did really well not getting RVP.

On the nail lady - hat's off - you stole my bloody thunder!

Fantastic signing for them, make no mistake he WILL bring quality to that side.

They create loads of chances for their strikers due to teams being scared of them, but I hope last season showed many other clubs there is nothing to be afraid of any more, attack them and their midfield (their achilles heel imo) will crumble, they are either too old or simply not good enough.

Without RvP I couldn't see united in the top 2, now they have him, if other teams revert to type i.e. rolling over for the vermin, I can see them making a very good bid for the title.

Ah well, now we have even more reason to repeat last years success and let them know we are here to stay, and show RvP he left one team that doesn't win trophies, for another team that doesn't win trophies any more.

We still have a much better strikeforce than them, especially now Tevez is on his game again, our midfield pisses all over theirs, and our defence is better too, we don't even need to compare keepers.

I am very confident we will finish above them again this coming season, and it will be even sweeter watching fergies face if we do, and seeing the realisation in his bones that he cannot stop us any more, regardless of what he tries!

I'd have rather he gone somewhere else as he's obviously an improvement on what they have. However, I said the other day I don't know where he would fit in at City, we have 3 strikers I prefer over him and he's not worth signing for us as fourth option and in doing so risk disrupting Aguero and Tevez who could be lethal for us this season. People saying, let's go and sign Cavani or Falcao, again we have more than enough with what we have. CB cover (before we went to a 3) and a CM is what we have needed all summer.

FlatlineMonday said:
To be honest, I'm more frightened of Antonio Valencia than Van Persie. If anyone leads united to a victory against us next season, it will be him.

Oh and the last time Van Persie scored against City was in 2009, and that was the 4-2 match when Adebayor gave his legendary celebration
And when the sly fucking twat RVP reported Ade after the game saying he tried to do him costing him 4 games....I am glad we didn't sign him never thought we needed him....never liked him....and don't think he will ever Have a season like he did last year.....

Tevez and Aguero are better and Ballotelli even at his young years is on a level with RVP and I still think Dzeko has something to prove with us......

So for me never wanted him and am happy he ain't coming....I also am not to bothered about him going to the Rags .....for the money they have paid this shows they know we are going to take some catching and holding on to

Fucking game on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.