robin van persie (continued)

There's no doubt this is a very good signing for Utd. Clearly RVP is better than Wellbench and Hernandez. He will no doubt improve them and they will score a lot of goals.

However, we mustn't forget that we were without Tevez for approx 30 league games last season and still outscored them.

Aguero will also improve further. The pair of them together will be a much bigger handful than Aguero+balotelli or Aguero+Dzeko ever was.

Having Tevez back is just as good for us and them getting RVP is for them.

No need to flap ladies and gents.

Aguero-Tevez.jpg

RvP is obviously a very good player, but it's as strange a signing for them as it would have been for us. They're forcing out Welbeck and Chicarito to fit in another player who may or may not fit with Rooney, or they keep on one of those players and slide Rooney into a spot they just signed Kagawa for? Or they play both of them and lose Nani or Valencia?Young? I understand that they can rotate, although they seem to do much less of that than our manager does, but this really creates some problems for them in their construction, all in the name of some additional goals that may not even materialized. Desperate probably isn't the right word, as a player of RvP's quality isn't often available, but it doesn't seem like a wise move to me, strangely luxurious for a team with such financial problems

To be honest, im quite happy the rags have spent 24m, they could have spent that money alot more wisely. With RVP the rags will have no re-sale value, and at 29 the injury prone striker isnt getting any younger.

We will just have to set DeJong on RVP so hes out for a few months

ChesterRdBlue said:
I'd have rather he gone somewhere else as he's obviously an improvement on what they have. However, I said the other day I don't know where he would fit in at City, we have 3 strikers I prefer over him and he's not worth signing for us as fourth option and in doing so risk disrupting Aguero and Tevez who could be lethal for us this season. People saying, let's go and sign Cavani or Falcao, again we have more than enough with what we have. CB cover (before we went to a 3) and a CM is what we have needed all summer.

I totally agree with this ! Hopefully Agger (Not as a CB cover though) and DDR If that's possible , If not then Sahin or Lassana as CM.

God said:
To be honest, im quite happy the rags have spent 24m, they could have spent that money alot more wisely. With RVP the rags will have no re-sale value, and at 29 the injury prone striker isnt getting any younger.

We will just have to set DeJong on RVP so hes out for a few months

don't think De Jong would to that to someone on his own national team. They still have world cup ambitions you know

This thread is beyond belief, couldn't find anyone who wanted him to come to us, injury prone too old all that shite, now the threads full of he's the best, they r so lucky to get him, he's perfect for shrek, he's a ****, plays for cunts and will for ever be a ****. Stop licking rag arse.

Rammyblues said:
You reap what you sow, title defence just got harder, IMO.
Of course it has but we can't stop Utd buying players unless you're advocating a policy of buying every player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.