robin van persie (continued)

ultimateharold said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal fans at their mean-spirited worst after this but to be honest I'd have been pushed over the edge too by now if City, with Arsenal's size and resources, had followed the same pattern. It'd be like selling Silva, Yaya, and Aguero over a few seasons for no apparent reason because the finances are there to keep them if necessary.

I imagine the scum vs. Arsenal games are going to get some of their fire back and United might not be lucky enough to face Arsenal in crisis mode twice over like they did last season when they took 6pts.

Edit: Good gawd - <a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154022&start=4080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=4080</a>

Wow. What is our alternative to this?

I guess you'd have to look at SWP to Chelsea maybe. Was there this much hatred? No.

This is one's opinion on Fabregas' take:

But right now he's living it up with the Barca crew, lapping up the adulation from their fans, enjoying banter with all of his other millionaire footballer mates about their lavish lifestyles, and sticking two fingers up to the fans that previously spent their money buying his shirts and turning up to matches.

So all the Arsenal players aren't millionaires? It's the nature of the beast. It's ugly, but deal with it.

You cant blame them imo. SWP to Chelsea was totally different. We needed the money desperately and us fans knew that. I feel some sympathy with the Arse fans over this tbh.

Vincent said:
I'd piss if he got injured like he does most seasons.

Are you ever likely to answer my request or have your balls not yet dropped ?

So whats your excuse for coming back without any sort of explaination as to how you completly fucked up with your thread and WUMMERY ?
Explain please, seeing some of us received PM`s telling us how great your ITK`er was.
Bull shiter of the highest order.

Never wanted him, Tevez and Aguero are working well together.

He's a rag now anyway, so close this thread.

carlos92 said:
The Arsenal fans have a warped view on how football is. They were part of the committee that brought the formation of the Premier League and a member the G-14. Now the shoe is on the other foot they are start crying foul.
Arsenal fans being hypocrits ? Shirley not.

The SKY 4 had it too easy for too long, we've stirred it up by making it 5, and we're not going anywhere any time soon, so each year one of them is going to miss out. When we started signing players from Arsenal they were in deep trouble, because players now see them as a club with less ambition than the other top sides. Wenger needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat this season, and with out VP he's going to struggle.

LoveCity said:
Chicharito

u8qIb.gif

you need a days banning for writing that on this forum!!!

lock the thread everyone and their grandmother has said their peace. deals done he's a rag so fuck off and on to the next.

oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
I'd piss if he got injured like he does most seasons.

Are you ever likely to answer my request or have your balls not yet dropped ?

So whats your excuse for coming back without any sort of explaination as to how you completly fucked up with your thread and WUMMERY ?
Explain please, seeing some of us received PM`s telling us how great your ITK`er was.
Bull shiter of the highest order.

No point wasting your time oakie, just an attention seeker.

80s Shorts said:
ultimateharold said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal fans at their mean-spirited worst after this but to be honest I'd have been pushed over the edge too by now if City, with Arsenal's size and resources, had followed the same pattern. It'd be like selling Silva, Yaya, and Aguero over a few seasons for no apparent reason because the finances are there to keep them if necessary.

I imagine the scum vs. Arsenal games are going to get some of their fire back and United might not be lucky enough to face Arsenal in crisis mode twice over like they did last season when they took 6pts.

Edit: Good gawd - <a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154022&start=4080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=4080</a>

Wow. What is our alternative to this?

I guess you'd have to look at SWP to Chelsea maybe. Was there this much hatred? No.

This is one's opinion on Fabregas' take:

But right now he's living it up with the Barca crew, lapping up the adulation from their fans, enjoying banter with all of his other millionaire footballer mates about their lavish lifestyles, and sticking two fingers up to the fans that previously spent their money buying his shirts and turning up to matches.

So all the Arsenal players aren't millionaires? It's the nature of the beast. It's ugly, but deal with it.

You cant blame them imo. SWP to Chelsea was totally different. We needed the money desperately and us fans knew that. I feel some sympathy with the Arse fans over this tbh.

I guess, but their hatred of recent departures is daft.

RVP: Better chance of medals at the rags before Arsenal win owt.
Nasri: Prem winner.
Adebayor: Won a cup on loan at Madrid.

Can't really include Kolo and Fabregas as they did well there, although they still decry Cesc for going 'home', albeit to perhaps the top team (second occasionally) in the world.

Couple things stand out with this deal (if he passes a medical)

Firstly - didn't Van Persie state that he wouldn't sign a new contract at the Arse because of their lack of ambition? Riiiighhht... tell me then Robin, in what way have United displayed more ambition this season? Adding Kagawa and Powell whereas your current 'ambitionless' team have signed Podolski, Giroud and Carzola - now feel free to argue but i'd say Arsenal are looking the more ambitious there... and let's not forget they got further in the Chumps league than the Rags last year too!
And didn't baconface recently point out that they only sign good young players, who they polish into superstars? Fresh faced RVP fits right into that category!

Personally never really bothered if he came to us, but didn't want him to go to the Rags.
But when you look at it - £24mil for a 29yr old with one year left on his contract, on a five yr deal worth approx £220,000 a week... it's plain to see - United haven't won the race to sign him - they were the only ones stupid enough to actually stay in the race - Personally I think Wenger has royally shafted them! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.