robin van persie (continued)

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
I'd piss if he got injured like he does most seasons.

Are you ever likely to answer my request or have your balls not yet dropped ?

So whats your excuse for coming back without any sort of explaination as to how you completly fucked up with your thread and WUMMERY ?
Explain please, seeing some of us received PM`s telling us how great your ITK`er was.
Bull shiter of the highest order.

No point wasting your time oakie, just an attention seeker.

I just wanted to see if he got the balls to go with his clitoris.
Evidently not mate.

Manchester United’s manager said, "We invest in young players. That is what we are good at – we're not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that City are going to spend fortunes, pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can't do anything about that. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. “

He added, "We invest in players who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans, and we are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way. We're good at it. If you are good at it then stick with it. We also have some maturity in the team.”

Arf!

He's just spunked 40m in the hope they can eek it put this season and he can retire before the Blue Tide engulfs him.

My Arsenal fan friend burnt his Arsenal top when he found out ArseAnal agree a deal with Scumchester so I gave him a helping hand... Enjoy (A few turdburglar united fans have seen it)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flmLAPeDJMU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flmLAPeDJMU</a>

Undoubtedly will get them 20+ goals next season if he stays fit. Rooney and RVP upfront is a scary daunting prospect. Then again I'd much rather have an in form Tevez leading the line as he contributes much more to the team and I'm not just saying that cause he's one of us.

A0YSZ1kCIAATH37.jpg

I really feel sorry for the Arsenal fans. This is just brutal, selling your best player and captain to your arch rivals.... That must hurt like a b***h.

Armaan said:
I really feel sorry for the Arsenal fans. This is just brutal, selling your best player and captain to your arch rivals.... That must hurt like a b***h.

Like a what ?

80s Shorts said:
Armaan said:

Like a what ?
Like a woman... You never heard that saying? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.