robin van persie (continued)

Marvin said:
Relax. My Dad the Utd fan says it's going to be OK. There are some good Utd fans and he;s one of them. One of the few that used to go to Utd one week, and City the next

I do not thing he is a good buy for united. He is not going to improve them as much as a dominant midfielder. He stood out for Arsenal due to the lack of good players in the team. I think it is an act of desperation on Fergie part. He failed to land two players who would have improved the team much more than Persie. So do not worry, this transfer will not make that much of a difference.
thats a stupid thing to say....surely its harder to standout with inferior players and shows his class even more?

Tony101 said:
carlos92 said:
Hernandez could thrive in the Arsenal set up but they still have to offload Chamakh, Bendtner and Park Chu-Young on top of the two they have signed.
no he wouldnt....hernandez have no link play whatsoever. if he's not scoring he may not as well be there. his overall game is poor and thats why even wellbeck is ahead of him

They have the players to do the link up parts all they lack is a poacher. All ifs and buts as they have signed Poldoski and Giroud.

JoeVols said:
What concerns me is we won the league on GD only....now they add the best player in the PL? Yes we will get more than 4 goals from tevez but they also get vidic back.

At this point they have to be favorites for the title unless we make a move. I think we have to at this point.

To start with he's not the best player and we have Tevez back in the shape of his life who will out score RVP this season, robin will spend half the year out injured and vidic and rio are made of glass too these days. we are still a stonger team than them, we have the best defence, midfield and attack in the league= no drama ;)

Also there fullbacks are crap and they need a ball wining midfielder but they have just blown there budget on RVP lololololo

My friend, a United fan:

He's a good player, yes, but not the good player we need; we're bereft of full backs and light in midfield. We're only doing this to prove we can still compete in the market and it shows that City have 'gotten' to us more than anything. It also gets in the way of Welbeck and Hernandez developing. Oh, and then there's the fact we're spunking £24m up the wall on an injury prone 29 year old striker who wants a big wage.

JoeVols said:
What concerns me is we won the league on GD only....now they add the best player in the PL? Yes we will get more than 4 goals from tevez but they also get vidic back.

At this point they have to be favorites for the title unless we make a move. I think we have to at this point.

when-someone-talks-to-you-while-youre-reading-an-important-text.gif

MCFC BOB said:
My friend, a United fan:

He's a good player, yes, but not the good player we need; we're bereft of full backs and light in midfield. We're only doing this to prove we can still compete in the market and it shows that City have 'gotten' to us more than anything. It also gets in the way of Welbeck and Hernandez developing. Oh, and then there's the fact we're spunking £24m up the wall on an injury prone 29 year old striker who wants a big wage.
Tell him you don't give a fuck what he thinks and you certainly wouldn't even entertain quoting the pre pubescent gland on here.

LoveCity said:
Arsenal fans at their mean-spirited worst after this but to be honest I'd have been pushed over the edge too by now if City, with Arsenal's size and resources, had followed the same pattern. It'd be like selling Silva, Yaya, and Aguero over a few seasons for no apparent reason because the finances are there to keep them if necessary.

I imagine the scum vs. Arsenal games are going to get some of their fire back and United might not be lucky enough to face Arsenal in crisis mode twice over like they did last season when they took 6pts.

Edit: Good gawd - <a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154022&start=4080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... start=4080</a>

Wow. What is our alternative to this?

I guess you'd have to look at SWP to Chelsea maybe. Was there this much hatred? No.

This is one's opinion on Fabregas' take:

But right now he's living it up with the Barca crew, lapping up the adulation from their fans, enjoying banter with all of his other millionaire footballer mates about their lavish lifestyles, and sticking two fingers up to the fans that previously spent their money buying his shirts and turning up to matches.

So all the Arsenal players aren't millionaires? It's the nature of the beast. It's ugly, but deal with it.

Makes the Rags vs Arsenal game a lot more fiery and takes the heat away from Nasri for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.