robin van persie (continued)

Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:
Guy I follow on Twitter says RVP failed a medical with Utd couple of weeks ago

Does he have "agent" in his username?
No, all I know is he's a City fan and seems legit.

Last week i said RVP had failed a medical at an unnamed club, I didn't know who. I'm now led to believe it was Man Utd.

Could be rubbish, most is on Twitter, but I thought it was interesting. Don't want to put his address up on here as he'll get bombarded.

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm --

Andouble said:
Marvin said:
Guy I follow on Twitter says RVP failed a medical with Utd couple of weeks ago

I assumed that was Freestyler on this forum.
Is it? Then he goes by a different name on Twitter

Sorry. Just had another look at the Profile and yes it must be one and the same

You have to ask yourself though, would a rag write his posts in blue lettering?[/quote]
where is your coaching friend based?[/quote]

As in where he lives? Well I don't wanna give out his personal address for obvious reasons. He's from the same town as me, I've known him since school and he works for Utd coaching deaf footballers and no that's not some kind of sick joke[/quote]
sorry VT your mate will be hearing stuff from other minor level people at Utd, in much the same way academy coaches hear rumours but basically no jack shit, I'm sorry to say but your man is no where near high enough up the food chain to be privy to any such info...trust me I have been at Carrington today the rags Carrington that is and no one knows fuck all[/quote]

I agree with you I don't believe he knows anything we don't, I did post that but people assume I'm trying to wum them. Far from it, I was just posting it in case anyone was interested in the talk goin on on their side. He told me Nasri was done last year so I know he knows sweet FA

Vincents Tackle said:
I agree with you I don't believe he knows anything we don't, I did post that but people assume I'm trying to wum them. Far from it, I was just posting it in case anyone was interested in the talk goin on on their side. He told me Nasri was done last year so I know he knows sweet FA

R.....

[quote="pudge"Why don't people hit the preview button before they press submit?[/quote]

Why?

gordondaviesmoustache"[quote="Rammy Blue said:
[quote="pudge"Why don't people hit the preview button before they press submit?

Why?/quote]

What's pudge talking about?[/quote]

No idea, beats me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.