robin van persie (continued)

richards30 said:
PruneHead said:
Marwood and RVP's agent definitely met on Monday night but from what I'm hearing through a current Premier League manager with close connections to the rags, Van Rapist is holding out for a move to Stretford. Fuck him, we've got four top strikers at the right age, not some greying crock who's approaching 30 with two decent seasons in him.

Quite happy with the short-sighted thinking from the rags.

sorry mate but thats horse shit! we stalled the deal and its rvp who is holding out for us! to be honest we sold him up the river abit as we had pretty much everything sorted but then all this shite with regarding transfers our end kicked off and its still in limbo at mo.

PruneHead's one of many undercover red twats on here....check his post history.

Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:
PruneHead said:
Marwood and RVP's agent definitely met on Monday night but from what I'm hearing through a current Premier League manager with close connections to the rags, Van Rapist is holding out for a move to Stretford. Fuck him, we've got four top strikers at the right age, not some greying crock who's approaching 30 with two decent seasons in him.

sorry mate but thats horse shit! we stalled the deal and its rvp who is holding out for us! to be honest we sold him up the river abit as we had pretty much everything sorted but then all this shite with regarding transfers our end kicked off and its still in limbo at mo.

PruneHead's one of many undercover red twats on here....check his post history.
Yep

I don't think we are bothering with RVP. we already have the best strike partnership in the league one of the best in Europe with Tevez and Aguero. We have Mario for back up who is versatile enough to lead the line the or play off the front. Then there's Dzeko as well. I really wouldn't want to see the Tevez and Aguero partnership disrupted to bring in RVP. But hey that's just my opinion. I'd be extremely happy with the squad if we were to bring in DDR and a winger alongside Rodwell on the basis there are no significant departures.

allan harper said:
richards30 said:
PruneHead said:

Ade is in no rush to except a deal off us or Spurs because he knows as soon as he's gone will get RvP so to fuck us over and scar face is chilling out listing to a bit of rap music.

If only Real Madrid would pull their finger out and sign Modric then the Adebayour transfer may progress quicker. Heres hoping.

80s Shorts said:
allan harper said:
richards30 said:

Ade is in no rush to except a deal off us or Spurs because he knows as soon as he's gone will get RvP so to fuck us over and scar face is chilling out listing to a bit of rap music.

If only Real Madrid would pull their finger out and sign Modric then the Adebayour transfer may progress quicker. Heres hoping.

Good point !

Sky Blue said:
the goats backside said:
just said on radio rvp and scum in talks

Talksport haven't got a clue mate....

I thought he had already signed for them last night when I turned on Talkshite.

Durham and Gough discussing if scum HAD spent too much on RVP as though it had been completed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.