robin van persie (continued)

I was completely underwhelmed when we were linked with the odious twat that is RVP and now im actually happy he's gone to the rags. Good player he may be but massive twat who is almost perma injured bar last year. Face like a smacked arse and bad attitude. Will fit right in at the rags.

Drewmanc said:
I was completely underwhelmed when we were linked with the odious twat that is RVP and now im actually happy he's gone to the rags. Good player he may be but massive twat who is almost perma injured bar last year. Face like a smacked arse and bad attitude. Will fit right in at the rags.

Why on earth would you even be slightly happy that he has gone to the rags? He is a top class player that will make a difference in the short term. What is wrong with you? Best option would've been for him to stay at Le Arse or fuck off to Italy.

SamTheGuru said:
Drewmanc said:

Why on earth would you even be slightly happy that he has gone to the rags? He is a top class player that will make a difference in the short term. What is wrong with you? Best option would've been for him to stay at Le Arse or fuck off to Italy.

Because I'm not worried about who the rags sign, fuck, I'm not worried by what the rags do at all. They haven't plugged any gaps where they were shite last year, let them spend the best part of £40-50 mil on a striker and att mid. Scoring goals wasn't their problem, the weak old midfield was and the glass back centre half infront of a pre-pubescent GK was their problem and I cant see how they will rectify that without spending another £50 mil.

Drewmanc said:
SamTheGuru said:
Drewmanc said:

Because I'm not worried about who the rags sign, fuck, I'm not worried by what the rags do at all. They haven't plugged any gaps where they were shite last year, let them spend the best part of £40-50 mil on a striker and att mid. Scoring goals wasn't their problem, the weak old midfield was and the glass back centre half infront of a pre-pubescent GK was their problem and I cant see how they will rectify that without spending another £50 mil.

Well Vidic will be back along with Fletcher and De Gea started looking decent towards the end of the season so that should really help them out without spending £50M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.