robin van persie (continued)

Vidic will be partnered by jones/smalling most the season, fletcher won't 'be back' as you say ulcerative colitis is a horrible problem and comes and goes with no cure. De Gea isn't a good goalie at all, he doesnt come for crosses or command his area, decent shot stopper if it's straight at him.

I worry more about Chelsea than the rags.

Drewmanc said:
Vidic will be partnered by jones/smalling most the season, fletcher won't 'be back' as you say ulcerative colitis is a horrible problem and comes and goes with no cure. De Gea isn't a good goalie at all, he doesnt come for crosses or command his area, decent shot stopper if it's straight at him.

Worried about Chelsea after Sunday, they are still going backwards. Rather than a team that kept up with us all season and have strengthened

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Drewmanc said:

Worried about Chelsea after Sunday, they are still going backwards. Rather than a team that kept up with us all season and have strengthened
Must admit I thought Chelsea would be our main challengers,after the way we dismantled them on Sunday not sure now.
Def the rags have strengthened,new midfielder,vidic back & now van Persie.
You would have to be an idiot to say they are not a better side.

I would literally piss my pants if there was a fax waiting for the Arse this morning with a matching offer from another club...but I don't think another club would be as desperate...has Fred Done paid out yet?

I think he's more use to United than he would have been to us; would have preferred him to go to Juve tbh.

Wouldn't have said no to him coming here, but can't see Mancini breaking up Aguero - Tevez this season for anyone (unless Carlos decides he needs another golf break). I don't know how close we were or were not to signing him, but if I was RVP I'd expect to get more game time at the swamp.

Regardless, pretty sure he'll get crocked this season anyway. 2 seasons in a row playing 30+ games? No chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.