robin van persie (continued)

SingBlue said:
He's just spunked 40m in the hope they can eek it put this season and he can retire before the Blue Tide engulfs him.

That's my understanding of it too..He wants to retire on a high, so doesn't care what happens after this rash spending..leave that to the others. Then give an interview a year or two later, saying that if he were still at the helm they would still be winning trophies.

And that's assuming that the red-nose twat will still be there to see the club he managed go tits up..

I honestly think we didn't need him anyway. We have already have a much younger, better striker in Aguero. Add to that the understanding Aguero has with Tevez, the age & talent of Balotelli, not to forget Dzeko waiting in the wings. RVP's a very good player, but one who at 29 isn't one for the long term. His injury record isn't too hot either.

This deal does one of a few things..It proves just how desperate taggart and the rags are just trying to keep pace with our squad. It is absoulute financial suicide £60m+ for a player that will be 34 at the end of 4 years and have no sell on value. It also confirms to the young strikers at UTD that their own manager has no faith they can out gun our 4 strikers.

I will be willing to bet anyone a fiver he won't go injury free this season never mind the next 4.

Give it to them, RVP would have been a waste of space and a waste of money. The Rags have already spent the rest of their fortune on this player, while they have not even mended the holes in their team.

lol, Arse fans already drawing up plans on how to deal with RVP..they want not just one, but both his legs to be broken..wow!

Hmmm this also from RedCafe ....

"We need to keep him away from Frimpong."

We need to get the Mohawk back to sort this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.