robin van persie (continued)

Pigeonho said:
GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Ok - here's my take on it. I think there are two live bids on the table, 12m from them and 15/18m from us and we've said take it or leave it (quite right too). I think fergie is biding his time hoping we will sign Cavani/Falcao and leave Asre / RVP with no options. I also can't believe he would want to go to a team on the downward slope if he does want to win things.

We are keeping it alive by not walking away and by things like the Vinnie interview yesterday. I've seen this at work in interviews - it goes like this - 'Vinnie - few words for SSN ? Yeah ok, I suppose you want me to make a comment about RVP then? Well no but I do now.'
United will be challenging us for the foreseeable future, and winning things when we slip up. Downward Spiral? Not a chance. We won in the dying seconds of the season and if they add RVP to their line up along with Kagawa, they will be challenging us make no mistake. I don't think they'll win as much as they are used to winning, titles I mean, because we will be taking the lions share I believe, but to think United are on a downward spiral is wrong.

Your right there the scum are not on a downward spiral.

But we were far superior we won most of our games comfortable apart from the rags start to the season where they did score a few and looked good, once we spanked em big time 1-6 they shit them selves and they dived cheated parked the bus to win matches to the very last game of the season, where they scraped another 0-1 but lets give em a little credit they know how to win dirty and don't the scum like playing dirty!

you all seen its trending on twitter that the 'not crocked' RVP has apparently failed a medical today for the Rags... got a Leeds fan in the office who's our Social Media Director and he's pissin his pants...

Pigeonho said:
GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Ok - here's my take on it. I think there are two live bids on the table, 12m from them and 15/18m from us and we've said take it or leave it (quite right too). I think fergie is biding his time hoping we will sign Cavani/Falcao and leave Asre / RVP with no options. I also can't believe he would want to go to a team on the downward slope if he does want to win things.

We are keeping it alive by not walking away and by things like the Vinnie interview yesterday. I've seen this at work in interviews - it goes like this - 'Vinnie - few words for SSN ? Yeah ok, I suppose you want me to make a comment about RVP then? Well no but I do now.'
United will be challenging us for the foreseeable future, and winning things when we slip up. Downward Spiral? Not a chance. We won in the dying seconds of the season and if they add RVP to their line up along with Kagawa, they will be challenging us make no mistake. I don't think they'll win as much as they are used to winning, titles I mean, because we will be taking the lions share I believe, but to think United are on a downward spiral is wrong.

Ok maybe downward spiral may be a bit strong, but they need to show more this year if, like you say, they will be competing for trophys. I'm not convinced they are really serious about strengthing. You may be right about Kagawa, but after watching them at our place show no ambition, I think they need more than him and a 31 year old coming back from a serious knee injury. Gonna be really interesting season.

UncleCTID said:
you all seen its trending on twitter that the 'not crocked' RVP has apparently failed a medical today for the Rags... got a Leeds fan in the office who's our Social Media Director and he's pissin his pants...

Dear,oh dear,oh dear.Whatever fucking next from this shit social comic network,that has fuckers believing anything and everything.

Oh, no you didn't ........ did you?

UncleCTID said:

UncleCTID said:

Erm.... the only thing about RVP and a medical is a plethora of 'jokes' like this:

BREAKING NEWS: RVP has failed the medical at Man Utd with a back injury caused by carrying arsenal on his back for 4 year

UncleCTID said:
It's probably trending on Twitter that someone has just eaten the Empire State Building. It isn't true though, as far as i'm aware.

halfcenturyup said:
Oh, no you didn't ........ did you?

UncleCTID said:

oh shit, i think i did you know.... wat the f*k was i thinking!... i'll get my coat

richards30 said:
PruneHead said:
Marwood and RVP's agent definitely met on Monday night but from what I'm hearing through a current Premier League manager with close connections to the rags, Van Rapist is holding out for a move to Stretford. Fuck him, we've got four top strikers at the right age, not some greying crock who's approaching 30 with two decent seasons in him.

Quite happy with the short-sighted thinking from the rags.

sorry mate but thats horse shit! we stalled the deal and its rvp who is holding out for us! to be honest we sold him up the river abit as we had pretty much everything sorted but then all this shite with regarding transfers our end kicked off and its still in limbo at mo.

Ade is in no rush to except a deal off us or Spurs because he knows as soon as he's gone will get RvP so to fuck us over and scar face is chilling out listing to a bit of rap music.

i cant see him coming to us at all. he got more chance of playing at the swamp ....even if dzeko goes still got tev/ser/balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.