robin van persie (continued)

Kun Aguero said:
The rags will already be singing "You sign Jack Rodwell, we sign RVP, RVP"

let them, the whole point of the song is we're supposed to sign the likes of rodwell whilst they sign rvp (this is how it feels to be small) the irony will be lost on them thick twats

So scums sign RVP

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Aug/manchester-united-agree-deal-for-robin-van-persie.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... ersie.aspx</a>

interesting..

I think we need to strengthen our squad. 1 centerback is needed and i wouldn't say no to Dzeko/Falcao barter

Rooney-RvP

good lord . ..

What more we could of done? The hardest part for them is Berbatov. Like us, not many are interested in their surpless strikers. It will be extremely difficult but lets take it on the chin an move on.

I'm suprised they went for him, didnt really think goalscoring was a problem for them.

Top player, but will he replicate his form for them? he enjoys being top dog but with shrek next to him he might not like it much.

But im not down about us not getting him, we didnt need the guy.

Its going to be tasty next year

Genuinely not bothered that we didn't get him. I've thought this way for a long time now.

But when I suggested a couple of months ago that the rags could sign him, even though we were being given assurances on here that it was all but a "done deal", too many esteemed posters laughed off the suggestion... the rags were skint weren't they? Anyway, maybe this is a shot across our bows that baconface will be going Hell for leather to win the Premiership next season, and we need to be up for it. I'm sure we wil be, and I fully expect a major signing to trump this shortly.

Oh, and for all those who berated John Cross of the Mirror about his contention that RvpP didn't want City and was always ending up at the rags... maybe some journos DO know more than fans on a messageboard at times! ;-))

Like I've said previously... this is last roll of the dice for Surly Alex...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.