robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
VanPersie said:
waspish said:
Real Madrid? No chance! Of interest how many premier games has he played for you? I've heard/read he averages 25 games a season
He averaged 15 starts a season(league) until now. Van Persie is physically very fit but he gets too many freak injuries. Hes only ever pulled a muscle once in his career but the majority of his problems come from bad challenges, twisted knee, broken foot, broken ankle etc.

You need another top top striker because if Van Persie gets injured your in trouble
Apparently Podolski to Arsenal is a done deal. Would be a great signing.

VanPersie said:
waspish said:
VanPersie said:
He averaged 15 starts a season(league) until now. Van Persie is physically very fit but he gets too many freak injuries. Hes only ever pulled a muscle once in his career but the majority of his problems come from bad challenges, twisted knee, broken foot, broken ankle etc.

You need another top top striker because if Van Persie gets injured your in trouble

Yeah he'll be top signing for you and a type of player who will fit in straight away to your style of football

waspish said:
VanPersie said:
waspish said:

Yeah he'll be top signing for you and a type of player who will fit in straight away to your style of football
Gervinho is going to the ACN so he will slot in left wing and replace robin when he needs a rest. Hopefully it happens.

Henry could also come in for a loan deal. Apparently hes different class at training at the moment.

VanPersie said:
waspish said:
VanPersie said:
He wouldnt join you anyway. Robin is a class act. If he leaves he wouldnt join another English club. Everything about the bloke is utter class.

Yeah he's class act! A 29 year old injury prone one at that! We dont go for old players especially strikers! Look at the ages of our strikers! He's just after a bumper deal at yours he deserves it
He just turned 28 a few months ago same age as Sneijder. Same age Bergkamp signed for us, same age Pires signed for us, same age Zidane joined real madrid.

Van Persie is not a pace merchant. Hes got 5 world class years left in him. Hes not burnt out either and he hasnt had any injury problems for a year now.

Who cares. Hes not signing for city. He'll either stay or join Real Madrid.

it's not up to you.

VanPersie said:
waspish said:
VanPersie said:
He wouldnt join you anyway. Robin is a class act. If he leaves he wouldnt join another English club. Everything about the bloke is utter class.

Yeah he's class act! A 29 year old injury prone one at that! We dont go for old players especially strikers! Look at the ages of our strikers! He's just after a bumper deal at yours he deserves it
He just turned 28 a few months ago same age as Sneijder. Same age Bergkamp signed for us, same age Pires signed for us, same age Zidane joined real madrid.

Van Persie is not a pace merchant. Hes got 5 world class years left in him. Hes not burnt out either and he hasnt had any injury problems for a year now.

Who cares. Hes not signing for city. He'll either stay or join Real Madrid.

You obviously care or you wouldn't be here crying into your keyboard about him not wanting to join City.
Why would he? chance of winning something, more money, higher profile? I can't see him wanting to leave a team which he is single handedly propping up, just to go to a team who will pay him more money and offer a chance of actually winning something.

Don't worry though Tarquin, we have our sights set on long term solutions and alleged rapists who break down every year at the first sight of a council gritter(that's not rhyming slang btw. Just on the off chance that you are actually are from London) are not on our agenda.

Good luck with getting 4th this year because that's all you will be challenging for.

When I say good luck I actually mean I hope you crash and fucking burn and don't even qualify for Europa.

we wont sign van persie.
hes a top player, but stay clear imo.
top top player though.

as for podolski.
not a fan at all.
technically decent, but no heart. elies on reputation and a wand of a left foot.
better options out there imo.

city should buy the next best thing!
a young 19 year old sensation.
who is hungry and talented.
who?
im not sure., but this is what are scouts are here for.
we need to go out and pay top dollar or whatever it costs for the next big thing.

rvp,,........ great player but not for us i dont think. !

Van Persie respects Arsenal too much to go to a rival. If he leaves, it will be to a club in another league.

To be honest, I think he really wants to sign a new contract but wants Wenger to match his ambition. He has mentioned wanting money spent and new signings many times. It's up to the boss whether he stays or goes.

Arshavin23 said:
Van Persie respects Arsenal too much to go to a rival. If he leaves, it will be to a club in another league.

To be honest, I think he really wants to sign a new contract but wants Wenger to match his ambition. He has mentioned wanting money spent and new signings many times. It's up to the boss whether he stays or goes.

Ive heard this some 8-10 times from Arsenal players.

if that rumour was from CaughtOffside it's quite obviously a lie

why would van Persie want to join City? and the amount mentioned 71.6 mil was it? is just too outrageous. hmmm this might be true, just look at our current squad (and add on Adebayor and Vieira) but the amount is definitely made up

and Van Persie could take Dzeko's place at central forward as Van Persie clearly has superior technique

anyhow CaughtOffside just trying to generate more traffic and more revenue don't know how they exactly do it but they do

stavros said:
we wont sign van persie.
hes a top player, but stay clear imo.
top top player though.

city should buy the next best thing!
a young 19 year old sensation.
who is hungry and talented.
who?
im not sure., but this is what are scouts are here for.
we need to go out and pay top dollar or whatever it costs for the next big thing.

rvp,,........ great player but not for us i dont think. !

I agree... and as for young and hungry prospect I don't know, but Victor Moses has really impressed me this season (he's 21). Then there is that Sturridge kid as well... ;)
In Spain we have Iker Muniain, but I think he is already a very expensive player.

If we look more toward the midfield we have Miralem Pjanic, Javi Martinez(!), Sergio Canales, the unlikely Wilshere and Ramsey... the list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.