robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
interesting sky bet have us as 11/4 favourites to sign van persie chelsea favs for hazard.

I'm not so convinced that means much, other than people are prepared to throw their money away Birch.

as for Hazard, he might be coming to the UK but I've no feelings as to which team (unless we deal with number 32 first and Manciti likes the look of Eden and how he might complement what we've already got and improve matters)

We were favourites to sign Xabi Alonso with Sky Bet in summer too despite having no links with him... their odds don't seem to mean much except when a transfer is really close.

MCFCinUSA said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
interesting sky bet have us as 11/4 favourites to sign van persie chelsea favs for hazard.

I'm not so convinced that means much, other than people are prepared to throw their money away Birch.

as for Hazard, he might be coming to the UK but I've no feelings as to which team (unless we deal with number 32 first and Manciti likes the look of Eden and how he might complement what we've already got and improve matters)

dont want to sound greedy but imagine if we signed both !

Rodneymarshesjockstrap said:
Break the bank for wilshire add a bit of David villa and sprinkle a little gareth bale and a small dose of hazard conquer the world

Villa is out with a broken leg.........think we will pass on him !

can't see it in january arsene will talk all his sob stories saying how he'll be letting the fans down if he goes now and all the other rubbish. i can see it deffo happening in summer though.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Enjoying being a Blue said:
Van Persie would be an excellent signing but Arsenal must be really tight with cash if they would consider selling him mid-season.

henry deal as good as done cant see them playing 442 maybe he is city bound!
Don't they lose Gervinho and Chamakh to the ACN, so surely just cover.

Plus the fact that Chamakh and Park couldn't score in a brothel so they need some real backup to Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.