robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calcio said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
If RVP leaves Arsenal for us, I think that will be the transfer saga that finally kills Wenger. Can't see it happening myself though, although the more I see him this season the more I think he'd do well with us. The guy is carrying that team single-handedly, sheer class.
this is nonsense......people were saying the exact same thing about tevez carrying City and rooney carrying Man U. People pay too much attention on the guy who scores. most of Van Persies goals has been tap ins from good team play. Gervinho has assisted 5 of his goals and walcott 3, they just put the ball on plate for him.

He is Arsenals most important player without doubt. But the team deserves more credit for creating chances for him as well

Yes they are team goals, but also there isn't enough credit given to the "tap in" striker for putting himself in the right place at the right time, that's all part of being a top class striker imo and RVP certainly is.

Matt the Giant said:
stavros said:
we wont sign van persie.
hes a top player, but stay clear imo.
top top player though.

city should buy the next best thing!
a young 19 year old sensation.
who is hungry and talented.
who?
im not sure., but this is what are scouts are here for.
we need to go out and pay top dollar or whatever it costs for the next big thing.

rvp,,........ great player but not for us i dont think. !

I agree... and as for young and hungry prospect I don't know, but Victor Moses has really impressed me this season (he's 21). Then there is that Sturridge kid as well... ;)
In Spain we have Iker Muniain, but I think he is already a very expensive player.

If we look more toward the midfield we have Miralem Pjanic, Javi Martinez(!), Sergio Canales, the unlikely Wilshere and Ramsey... the list goes on and on.

Thought he was shite last night v Chelsea ..no movement when he does not have the ball

We won't sign him, he's a fantastic forward, the best in England at present, but we don't need him or the £150K plus a week contract he would require.

Scoring goals isn't our problem it would be a waste of money.

If Van Persie scored the amount of penalties Ronaldo did this season he would be 2 goals ahead of him. With 3 less games played.

Thought it was an interesting little thing to note.

Matt the Giant said:
stavros said:
we wont sign van persie.
hes a top player, but stay clear imo.
top top player though.

city should buy the next best thing!
a young 19 year old sensation.
who is hungry and talented.
who?
im not sure., but this is what are scouts are here for.
we need to go out and pay top dollar or whatever it costs for the next big thing.

rvp,,........ great player but not for us i dont think. !

I agree... and as for young and hungry prospect I don't know, but Victor Moses has really impressed me this season (he's 21). Then there is that Sturridge kid as well... ;)In Spain we have Iker Muniain, but I think he is already a very expensive player.

If we look more toward the midfield we have Miralem Pjanic, Javi Martinez(!), Sergio Canales, the unlikely Wilshere and Ramsey... the list goes on and on.

I would laff my arse off if we got Studge back...a total dart in the eye of the City haters

mancini did say before the Chelsea game I dont know why we let him ( sturridge ) go) nether did sturridge and with SWP we alreday have a precedent for a Chelsea city switch maybe he'd like to be with a team captained by Vinny instead KKK Terry

interesting sky bet have us as 11/4 favourites to sign van persie chelsea favs for hazard.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/transfer-specials/t10003041.html?aff=4941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.skybet.com/betting/football/transfe ... l?aff=4941</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.