robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would love van persie here!! Quality player and would add a different dimension to our play. Imagine silva, hazard, aguero, van persie and yaya in the same team?? Holy shit!!

We don't really need him, and he is horrendously injury prone, but it would be worth it if just for the mass gooner suicide that would happen as a result.

LoveCity said:
buckshot said:
I don't think anybody will be saying RvP left for the money if he does come to City.

Oh, Arsenal fans will. "Robin Van Per$ie - You $old your $oul" banners at the Emirates next season.

Hehe yeah, whilst at the same time they are handing over 1200 quid for a season ticket for a club that has no ambition above getting CL qualification.

Great player, Gooner through ansd through I don't think he will come to us I believe if he leaves he will go abroad RM has been stated on here by some good posters and I believe them.

Rammyblues said:
Great player, Gooner through ansd through I don't think he will come to us I believe if he leaves he will go abroad RM has been stated on here by some good posters and I believe them.

if it keeps them from sniffing around sergio then fine by me

RVP's situation is a bit different than the other players we've sold to City. He supported the club since he was a kid, and is really taking the captaincy seriously. I know he has a much better chance at winning silverware at a bigger club, and has one last shot really. I think he would rather go to another league if he has to make that choice.

David Villa badly broke his leg at the wrong age to do it, and won't be the same player when he comes back. If anyone's going to make a bid, it's probably going to be Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.