Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Freestyler said:
£25mill deal.

£250,000 a week apparently.

arf.

let's think of a number...ooo erm...25? that'll do, just stick 4 noughts on the end for the wage.

exactly!

well 25mill is a popular sum.

But the £250,000 a week isn't a suprise.

It'll be £500,000 this time next week.

it's getting to the point where they'll just look up the EuroMillions jackpot for that week and use it as the weekly wage.

So are we officially your feeder club or what? What's confusing for us is that Podolski has already been signed. Makes us wonder if he is meant to replace RvP or compliment him. Wenger always knows when he has run a player to the ground. RvP has had a one of a kind injury free season. If Wenger thinks he can get that out of him again, he will keep him. But if he knows that won't happen again I expect RvP to be sold. For me it is more of Wenger's decision rather than RvP the way people think. In any case, RvP still has one more year and arsenal don't have to sell.

intheredcorner said:
So are we officially your feeder club or what? What's confusing for us is that Podolski has already been signed. Makes us wonder if he is meant to replace RvP or compliment him. Wenger always knows when he has run a player to the ground. RvP has had a one of a kind injury free season. If Wenger thinks he can get that out of him again, he will keep him. But if he knows that won't happen again I expect RvP to be sold. For me it is more of Wenger's decision rather than RvP the way people think. In any case, RvP still has one more year and arsenal don't have to sell.

Just keep sending us your cast offs, and we'll keep winning trophies with them ;).

intheredcorner said:

quality player but he wouldn't be my prime target because of his injuries if i'm honest. it'd be just our luck we'd sign him and he'd get injured again.

i kind of hoped he'd stay at arsenal to help them re-overtake the rags.

intheredcorner said:
Was Nasri leaving Wengers decision then? I think not. Clichy was bargain of the summer too.

intheredcorner said:

I think you'll find they do. Just as they didnt have to sell any of their other stars in the last couple of years eh? They'll sell, because they cant afford not to!

Babak Golriz ‏ @BabakGolriz
BREAKING NEWS: The respected & rarely if ever wrong @dimarziotweet says RVP is looking to move to Juve. Juve know his demands & up to them

Andouble said:
Babak Golriz ‏ @BabakGolriz
BREAKING NEWS: The respected & rarely if ever wrong @dimarziotweet says RVP is looking to move to Juve. Juve know his demands & up to them

Killer blow for Arsenal if he leaves, Podolski cannot score like that so they need to splash out big on a real goal scorer. Dare I suggest Huntelaar, some might say he's too slow but he's a predator in the box and Arsenal has a lot of good playmakers to feed him chances.

Juve? That source would have to have an awful lot of correct calls for me to even begin to believe that rumor

intheredcorner said:

If RVP decides he won't sign a new contract then of course you have to sell him, letting him walk away on a free in 12 months would be utter madness.

Arsenal made a complete mess of the Nasri sale last Summer by playing silly games, you shouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Just tell any interested parties here's the fee, pay it, and then get on with strengthening your squad in a sensible measured way, instead of a mad rush to get bodies in before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.