robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Just heard that RVP has told arsenal he doesn't wasn't to sign a new contract, can anyone shed any light on this as i can't find any stories on it??

was rumoured a couple of days ago by TH and Danamy

Pigeonho said:
Arsenal shop at Southampton
City shop at Arsenal

Ha!

Like it!

If we get him for £20m - great. At 29, don't want to be shelling out too much.
3 year contract at £10m/ year - £50m total is a hell of a price, but, after Messi and Ronaldo, he's probably the top man left out there.

Don't get me wrong, he'd be a great signing but i love edin, mario and tevez, getting RVP would mean a loss of at least 1. tevez and kun could be an amazing partnership and mario and edin offer so much aswell, rvp would want to play every minute too. im very torn on this, i would say leave our strike force as it is and add to midfield but i'm not in charge.
These guys are the heart of out club, maybe tevez not as much but his talent is unquestionable, mario and edin are the soul of it aswell as great talent, they have grown on me so it would hurt if they wern't here

bobmcfc said:
Don't get me wrong, he'd be a great signing but i love edin, mario and tevez, getting RVP would mean a loss of at least 1. tevez and kun could be an amazing partnership and mario and edin offer so much aswell, rvp would want to play every minute too. im very torn on this, i would say leave our strike force as it is and add to midfield but i'm not in charge.
I'd get rid of Balotelli.
Look at what RVP has done this season amongst average players, and look at what Balotelli has done amongst world class players. Put RVP amongst those world class players and what you have is something pretty frightening, and no silly nonsense.

If he stays with the gunners he is never going to win a title thats is pretty much certain, and he will just be another gerrard..

Fair play to him if he does,would still have him here though.

Balotelli is almost 10 years younger than RVP and has already won more trophies than him.

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I'd get rid of Balotelli.
Look at what RVP has done this season amongst average players, and look at what Balotelli has done amongst world class players. Put RVP amongst those world class players and what you have is something pretty frightening, and no silly nonsense.

Mancini has already stated mario will be here. it would be easier from a personal point of view for me to lose tevez but not really the best in decision in footballing terms. Dzeko has just grown on me so much, it would be hard to get rid as he has heart as well as talent. RVP is a great player so its difficult not to be tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.