robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i wouldn't pay any more then £15M for him

He'll be 29 when the season starts and he is known to be prone to injuries and not forgetting he is in his final year of his contract, we got Clichy for £7M for the main reason being he was in his final contract year.Think its tine stopped being held at ransom and look else where if clubs demand over the odds!

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Balotelli is almost 10 years younger than RVP and has already won more trophies than him.
Jonathan Greening has a Champions League medal.

Greening ever win the Golden Boy award?
No, but you see the point i'm making i'm sure.
Take Balotelli's contribution this season and put RVP in there instead, I would say it's highly likely we would have had the league sewn up before the last game of the season. No take Balotelli's nonsense out and replace it with RVP's apparent professionalism - it's a no brainer.
Balotelli, for me, is not as good as many suggest and if someone is to be sacrificed to make way for van Persie, he should be it.
(imo)

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Jonathan Greening has a Champions League medal.

Take Balotelli's contribution this season and put RVP in there instead, I would say it's highly likely we would have had the league sewn up before the last game of the season. No take Balotelli's

nonsense out and replace it with RVP's apparent professionalism - it's a no brainer.
Balotelli, for me, is not as good as many suggest and if someone is to be sacrificed to make way for van Persie, he should be it.
(imo)

That's retarded. He's 21. You want to sacrifice a youth player for a 30 year old who isn't that much better.

If you can't see Balotellis talent then I have nothing else to say, I may aswell talk to my dog about football

Mario is going nowhere. If RVP arrives its at the expense of Carlos or Edin.

Mario sorts his head out and matures and he will without doubt become one of the best forwards of all time.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Take Balotelli's contribution this season and put RVP in there instead, I would say it's highly likely we would have had the league sewn up before the last game of the season. No take Balotelli's

nonsense out and replace it with RVP's apparent professionalism - it's a no brainer.
(imo)

That's retarded. He's 21. You want to sacrifice a youth player for a 30 year old who isn't that much better.

If you can't see Balotellis talent then I have nothing else to say, I may aswell talk to my dog about football
Course he has talent, I haven't said he has no talent. What I said, if you read carefully, is that he isn't as good as people think he is. Put it this way, RVP or no RVP, if we sold Balotelli tomorrow I would regard him as being an ok player in our histrory. Nothing special, nothing shit, just ok.
Go and see what your dog thinks.

blueinsa said:
Mario is going nowhere. If RVP arrives its at the expense of Carlos or Edin.

Mario sorts his head out and matures and he will without doubt become one of the best forwards of all time.

We saw a glimpse of what a switched on Mario can do against QPR. For me he was the game changer. Plenty of effort chasing back and very direct in terms of attacking. Sure I read somewhere he had 14 shots in that 20 mins or so he was on ?

Even with all the shit that surrounds him I really think winning the title this year will mature him and next season (hopefully) we will get to see the real Mario Balotelli :)

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:

(imo)

That statement alone deserves a ban. You better start a conversation with Lassie my friend.

Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:

(imo)

Course he has talent, I haven't said he has no talent. What I said, if you read carefully, is that he isn't as good as people think he is. Put it this way, RVP or no RVP, if we sold Balotelli tomorrow I would regard him as being an ok player in our histrory. Nothing special, nothing shit, just ok.

It looked quizzical then licked my face, so I think she's onboard.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:

It looked quizzical then licked my face, so I think she's onboard.
She just feels sorry or you, it's obvious.
;-)

Strange how everyone keeps saying RVP is too old, some even say he's 30 (he's 28).

Then some of the same people are desperate for Yaya to stay, and he's older than RVP.

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.