robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want him he's injury prone he's played 200 games for Aresnal a 29 year old spending 20m + his wages would be madness for me

Too much hype on him. Every player has a best season ever and RVP has just had it. Much more realistic to check his season bfeore this and see the avarege of his performance. He was like Dzeko for us this season.

Important goals, good form, bad forms not outstanding but useful player. I am not saying he is like Dzeko, different type, different skills but RVP is not world beater.

Some Arsenal fans and the english newspapers make him look like he was Henry at Arsenal. Well Henry had 25+ goals season in a row sometimes.

And the money. 25 m with him 29m, no resale value, injury prone, and maybe 250k wages?
JOKE.

Ibra would be the same, he has a lot of baggages too, you could expect some traning fight with Ibra he does that, he wanted to beat Guardiola, he beat several players at Milan. (strasser, Onyevu.)
Old, expensive, and pretty bad luck in CL. If he is there that team wins no CL that year. Mancini could know better from his Inter years.

lionheart said:
waspish said:
Don't want him he's injury prone he's played 200 games for Aresnal a 29 year old spending 20m + his wages would be madness for me
But spending 25m + 300K per week on a 30yo (Ibra) would be OK?

We are not interested in Ibra

Pigeonho said:
Would be an excellent signing.
Some Arsenal supporting journo was on TS this morning basically saying that if he left Arsenal for us, it would only be for the money. Takes alot for me to care one iota about what the media say, but really?!

So if he stays at Arsenal will it be on the same money!?

Pigeonho said:
Some Arsenal supporting journo was on TS this morning basically saying that if he left Arsenal for us, it would only be for the money. Takes alot for me to care one iota about what the media say, but really?!

Surely now only the most pig headed jealous twats can use that as a reason ? FA Cup and League Champions in successive seasons suggests a lot more than money !!

waspish said:
Pigeonho said:

Well this is it see, he then said that Arsenal wouldn't be anywhere near us in the league next season, so only fuck knows what he was on about. In one breath he is saying he will be coming purely or the money, but then in another breath he knows we will be challenging for the league again. Derrr!

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Pigeonho said:

Well this is it see, he then said that Arsenal wouldn't be anywhere near us in the league next season, so only fuck knows what he was on about. In one breath he is saying he will be coming purely or the money, but then in another breath he knows we will be challenging for the league again. Derrr!

Haha one thing for certain RVP will be getting more money where ever he will be playing so he's staying at Arsenal for the MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.