robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY1aBLUE said:
richards30 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Mmmmm - not sure I agree with that. Sure, we plan for the 'long term' - that's sensible, that can tick along in the background, but we are looking to win the Champ League within the next three years aren't we? Why can't we do both?

IF RVP is considered the 'missing link' between us making a serious challenge NOW - then we should buy him. The return far outways the outlay here. Im pretty confident RVP would suit us immediately, he'll need no bedding in time and is proven at highest level - esp the Prem League. Others we are considering wont have that on their CV.

I understand Chelsea got 750m euros for their success...............

750m euros for what mate?

Winning the thing.

I thought that was what was said in a recent sky analysis of the transfer market. They were saying how much Spurs would get for being in the Europa League as compared to Champs League - 50m euros for winning, the gulf was huge.
Bayern rec'd 500m for being runners up and the two semi finalists each rec'd 250m euros........................only saying what I heard.

-- Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 pm --

Marvin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
So let me get this straight, RVP signing will be Trophy driven?
No. Trophy as in a victory in its own right which doesn't improve our team. Can you truly say RVP is better than Aguero or Tevez?

He's a better goal scorer than Tevez................actually he's a better footballer than him too, and doesnt play as much golf and has no heart strings tugging him to the other end of the planet.

Not sure there's much between RVP and Aguero, but he's much,much better than Dzeko or Balo.................................
better than Balo?
go wash your mouth ;)

@ anyoneablue 750m?? Complete nonsense! Three quarters of a billion to win one trophy?? Lol

Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:
RVP's goal scoring record is not that good. It's only in the last season and a half that he has delivered, and that's when the whole team is set up to play for him.

And I disagree, RVP style is very similar to Aguero's.

How did i know the 1 good season arguement would get brought up by you? RVP has a goal ratio of 1 in 2 over his Arsenal career so the 1 good season is a complete myth. RVP is nothing like Aguero in the way they play at all. Aguero plays on the shoulder of the last defender, RVP plays infront of the back 4 and is a real fox in the box whilst possessing the ability to do something out of nothing

Why don't we just buy AFC an get it over with!! we aren't over the bitter gooners reaction to Nasri yet FFS!!!
no lets just buy their best players(exactly what they would do if they could).Don't understand what you have not got over,who give's a toss what them fuckers think

richards30 said:
@ anyoneablue 750m?? Complete nonsense! Three quarters of a billion to win one trophy?? Lol

Hes not very....considered in his opinion many times

richards30 said:

chelsea recorded around £60-70 million for winning (tv revenue etc etc)

so where this 750 million came from i have no idea.

Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:
RVP's goal scoring record is not that good. It's only in the last season and a half that he has delivered, and that's when the whole team is set up to play for him.

And I disagree, RVP style is very similar to Aguero's.

How did i know the 1 good season arguement would get brought up by you? RVP has a goal ratio of 1 in 2 over his Arsenal career so the 1 good season is a complete myth. RVP is nothing like Aguero in the way they play at all. Aguero plays on the shoulder of the last defender, RVP plays infront of the back 4 and is a real fox in the box whilst possessing the ability to do something out of nothing

Why don't we just buy AFC an get it over with!! we aren't over the bitter gooners reaction to Nasri yet FFS!!!

Who isn't over it? I got over it the day Nasri signed. I suggest football isn't the game to watch if you're bothered about Arsenal fans reactions to us signing their players.

Man up and grow a pair

We are not here to sort out or feel sympathy for Arsenal. They choose to do it their own way with Arsen in charge and I have to say they would have been dead and buried without him. IMO he is one of the top coaches in the world if I could I would pinch him from Arsenal and put him in charge of our new academy along with Vierra, now we would produce some belting players. He prioritises IMO the CL more than the prem and neglects the domestic trophies which would enable the players to feel as though they had won something in their time there. He is there own worse enenmy but also their best friend if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.