robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want him at all but would like Sky to announce it for 24 hours this summer and then to say it was fake just to see Arsenal fans reaction, lol

Had a soft spot for Arsenal, really like the way Wenger kept them on the top for all these years but their fans are most retarded ones.

Re: I dont want Robin Van Persie.

dillbi95 said:
Obviously theres been ALOT of talking about RVP to city and Arsenal thinking of cashing in.
Personally i dont want him at city, reasons being:

• He'll be 29 by the start of next season so he can't progress that much more.

• He will have little to no resell value, where as if we went for someone like Cavani not only will he get better but if we have to sell or for whatever reason we could still command a decent fee.

• For me this season has been RVP prime season, he will not have another season in which he will be so prolific.

• Hes not going to be cheap either - commanding a fee of around £30Million.

• Where as if we were to increase that £30M to £40M and get Bale from spurs it would not only benefit the team as a whole but it could kick start Dzeko and hopefully havve him playing alot better than he currently is.

• on top of that he is also injury prone, and that is another reason he wont have another season as good as he is having at the moment.

Anybody else feel the same?

Mods you can merge this if you want....

although he`s done brilliantly this season his scoring record is only margin better than a much maligned youngster we have on our books, balotelli 1 goal in every 2.11 games, van p 1 in every 2.18.

thats FACT not media fiction

The biggest concern for me is not his age, at 29 he could still have another 4 good seasons in him. It's his injury record, he may have gone through this season unscathed but who's to say that it's not just a lucky streak? I just get the feeling that if we bought him, he would end up injured.

Unaware if you have seen this but take a look. Evidence or what.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/8-blue-den-news/115394-the-picture-rvp-deleted-from-his-twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/8-blue-d ... is-twitter</a>

Front 4 for next year:
Aguero
RVP
Tevez
Guidetti

For me anyway. Maybe mario or dzeko to repalce tevez if he goes but much prefer tevez to dzeko or ballo

Well that picture with the city delegate(s?) is certainly interesting. Would he post it on Twitter though if there was nothing in it?

Unless he just thought that hardly anyone would know who the guy in the middle was.

He is a fantastic player but is going to be on the top for what another 3 years? and going to cost upwards of 25m+. I think we would be best to buy Hazard etc.

CTID101 said:
Well that picture with the city delegate(s?) is certainly interesting. Would he post it on Twitter though if there was nothing in it?

Unless he just thought that hardly anyone would know who the guy in the middle was.

He is a fantastic player but is going to be on the top for what another 3 years? and going to cost upwards of 25m+. I think we would be best to buy Hazard etc.

I don't buying players on the wrong side of their 20's. There are better strikers out there and younger ones. The picture was certainly intriguing. He wouldn't have deleted would he? We will see.

dillbi95 said:
Obviously theres been ALOT of talking about RVP to city and Arsenal thinking of cashing in.

• He will have little to no resell value, where as if we went for someone like Cavani not only will he get better but if we have to sell or for whatever reason we could still command a decent fee.

• For me this season has been RVP prime season, he will not have another season in which he will be so prolific.

• Where as if we were to increase that £30M to £40M and get Bale from spurs it would not only benefit the team as a whole but it could kick start Dzeko and hopefully havve him playing alot better than he currently is.

• on top of that he is also injury prone, and that is another reason he wont have another season as good as he is having at the moment.

Since being played up front he has 86 goals and 44 assists in 140 games over the last 4 seasons. The whole "this is his only good season" is a complete myth. His only problem was injuries. Does he need to get better? Does he need resale value? If you did buy him you know you could just.... y'now, keep him?

Anyway I hope he stays (obviously), but he'd improve any team.

jus2nang (gooner) said:
dillbi95 said:

Since being played up front he has 86 goals and 44 assists in 140 games over the last 4 seasons. The whole "this is his only good season" is a complete myth. His only problem was injuries. Does he need to get better? Does he need resale value? If you did buy him you know you could just.... y'now, keep him?

Anyway I hope he stays (obviously), but he'd improve any team.
Exactly mate!! If he fires us to the premiership and even champions league glory inside 3 years who cares about the money??? The sheik won't as the prize money and sponsorship etc would be huge!! We are also one of the few clubs that could actually rest him sometimes !!

Yeah but City refused Mancini's wish to sign Eto'o last summer because he had no resell value at the age of 30 according to some of the more respectable newspapers. Van Persie will be pushing 30 this time next year so does the same logic apply there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.