Robinho again.

okstate99

So what is the club going to do with him? He comes back from loan on August 5th. When we get back from Germany.

Not what you want to happen to him. What do you think the club will do?

Loan, Sell or Keep?

I personally hope we keep him and try him till atleast January. Then can make a more permanent decision.

As for the club I think they will keep him, its not a world cup year so they wont feel the need to loan him out for his own good.

I think we should give him another chance and see if our new signings give him the motivation to play like we all know he can.

After 6months or even 1 season if he is still moaning and playing shit then we get rid of him.

after his world cup. I would be dissapointed if we didnt give him another chance. Kolarov behind him he would have extra protection so he would be able to flourish alongside the new marquee signings.

Undoubtedly, without a micro second of hesitation from me, keep him. Great player.

Agree, he will flourish in this team.

To me mancini and the board have to sit down with him and truly show him that we are counting on him because we are way better with him in the team than without him.

Tell him that he has 3 years left on his contract and he should behave like an adult and a true professional and really show the robinho people know he can be,a new start for everyone and that with the players we have bought he is going to enjoy his football a lot more.

Reassure him that we are here for him if he has any problems and feel free to come and talk to us but that we want him to succeed in england because he is simply too good not to.

An attack of robinho on the left,silva in a free role or vice versa,krasic or whoever is good enough to play on the right with either tevez or craig up front would be a nightmare for opponents defences.

i think him and silva should be able to switch positions so they don't tire themselves too much.

after the way hes treated, our great club i say as the majority as city fans,................... get fucking rid ..

I don't like his atitude or the way he has apparently badmouthed us but I agree with other posters that he should be given another chance especially with the quality players that we have now.

poyntonblueboy said:
after the way hes treated, our great club i say as the majority as city fans,................... get fucking rid ..

Here here fuck him he wanted to go then slated the club while he was away I can't believe people want to bend over backwards to try and accommodate him screw that sell him on and let him regret his decision in a few years. Don't doubt his ability but attitude stinks and it has done for ages I would rather keep bellamy and Johnson who actually want to play for the club

db79ctid said:
poyntonblueboy said:

Here here fuck him he wanted to go then slated the club while he was away I can't believe people want to bend over backwards to try and accommodate him screw that sell him on and let him regret his decision in a few years. Don't doubt his ability but attitude stinks and it has done for ages I would rather keep bellamy and Johnson who actually want to play for the club

I agree, the moment he was away from the club he started his mouthing, get rid of him asap

I hate him , but lets keep him

Lets play 4-2-3-1 with him and win the league

Yaya---Barry

Robi----Tevez---Silva

------Ade----------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.