Robinho again.

Tevez City said:
I hate him , but lets keep him

Lets play 4-2-3-1 with him and win the league

Yaya---Barry

Robi----Tevez---Silva

------Ade----------

Agree with this, similar to Brazil have a back 6 (Back 4 and 2 Holding players) then 4 players with the sole purpose to score the goals with the permission to roam around. We always have Bellamy and Johnson for extra width too, Quality squad.

Blue Coop said:
Tevez City said:
I hate him , but lets keep him

Lets play 4-2-3-1 with him and win the league

Yaya---Barry

Robi----Tevez---Silva

------Ade----------

Agree with this, similar to Brazil have a back 6 (Back 4 and 2 Holding players) then 4 players with the sole purpose to score the goals with the permission to roam around. We always have Bellamy and Johnson for extra width too, Quality squad.

Same formation for Germany , they play 4-2-3-1 with 4 attackers and two holding midfielders who support the forward and protect the defense at the same time.

Please no barry for me way too overrated,one footed and slow,i really wonder what has happened to the barry of aston villa.

De jong is way better as he showed at the world cup.

Tevez City said:
Blue Coop said:

Same formation for Germany , they play 4-2-3-1 with 4 attackers and two holding midfielders who support the forward and protect the defense at the same time.

Also both with attacking full-backs. Lahm, Maicon, Bastos...

Kolarov, Not sure how great Boateng is going forward, mind.

Boateng can certainly cross the ball and as long as he doesn't rush it then he should be able to hit a good cross.

But what you need to remember a cross is only as good as the people in the box movement so if there is none then it would seem like he wasn't a good crosser like i remember darren bent at tottenham who was completely clueless on where and what to do to lose his markers.

Depends if he can change his attitude. I'd give him until January to see what happens and then make a decision. He could be brilliant with the new players around him, then again he could still have the "can't be arsed" attitude that we all know.

db79ctid said:
poyntonblueboy said:
after the way hes treated, our great club i say as the majority as city fans,................... get fucking rid ..

Here here fuck him he wanted to go then slated the club while he was away I can't believe people want to bend over backwards to try and accommodate him screw that sell him on and let him regret his decision in a few years. Don't doubt his ability but attitude stinks and it has done for ages I would rather keep bellamy and Johnson who actually want to play for the club

Had his chance and wimped out. Doubt with all his cash he'll reget it though.

With the iminent signing of Koralov, there isn't a cat in hells chance he'll play on the left wing for us. If we played Koralov or Bridge, both are too attacking and would both be too exposed should Robinho play infront of them.

The only place he'll play is central and i really don't think he can handle the physical nature of that position (he could barely handle the attentions of fullbacks never mind brutal centre halves or bruising central midfielders).

We'll find some team to buy him.

He can kiss my ring piece...... Another knobhead player as two faced as they come..... He doesnt have the work ethic or desire to succeed in the prem and frankly we now have better options, sooner have the makings of a genuine star in Johnson than a prima-donna any day of the week

.........yaya..........de Jong...........

.................silva........................

......tevez..................Johnson......

.................ade/bol.....................

That is good enough to challenge any 6 in the whole prem on paper, gel and we'll destroy anything in front of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.